Thread: Want to be seen

Want to be seen

Saturday evenings I like to get dressed and go for a drive. I got all dressed with makeup,false lashes and bright pink nail polish and when I thought it was dark enough I went out.I've never been out in the daytime dressed,afraid someone will see me getting into the car.That's something I have to come to grips with I guess,but when I am driving at night I want people to see me ,I want them to glance over and look when we are stopped at traffic lights, I want people walking at the crosswalk to look my way.I couldn't pass as a woman but I don't think I look bad, I remind myself of a combination of my mom and sister.I'm not ready to deal with people on a one to one basis while dressed but I want some interaction.Hope to get comfortable enough to stop and buy gas or go through the drive thru when dressed.Something on my bucket list.

Karen,
    I remember when I first went out on my own and lived by myself in a apartment.
    I used to dress up in my corsolette and stockings with a lacy robe over it and put on flats and go out to get the mail at the entrance to our building and sometimes even walked out to my car like that.
    No one was ever around or noticed me....
    Its when you go out not wanting to be noticed when you will have the attention.

The first time i went through a drive thru (Mac) the youths serving were so caught up in talking to their friends they never even noticed me. Even if the read me they just do their job, say what they're told to say and hand over the food. Exciting the first few times but you soon get used to it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Going out in the daytime around other people is safer than going out at night.

sounds like a plan,
    day time is generally safer than nights
    Then it's just aa matter to decide if your going out low key (GG like) or like a drag queen
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    If you wanna be seen Post Your Photos here to start.
    We will even give you makeup and figure enhancement tips