Thread: Meeting with another for the first time.

Meeting with another for the first time.

Many have the same story as me. I've been dressing since I was probably 8 or 9, purged multiple times, always hiding. At the end this is ,me, this is what makes me happy and I do feel different good, deep down when I'm dressed. I married and my wife doesn't know, we used too work together for the last two years so I never gad any alone time. I quit about two months ago and dress whenever I'm home and shes at work. It's been wonderful and I feel really good dressed. When I dress I do makeup , wig, nails, jewelry, I want to look pretty, but I have facial hair, shaved head and body hair on my back, legs and arms. Well even if I would want to I can't pass right now. My wife jokes about shaving my hair and goatee, I feel that whenever I want to I could just to tell her "you told me to do it". I started writing with another gurl, very nice little older then me. I would love to have a friend that I could share this thing with, learn something, have her help me. I'm very shy and when one minute I think how great this would be the next I'm freaking out.
    We want to meet up for coffee and talk as guys. She looks great dressed and is married also same story and just feels great. I sent her my picture as a man so she knows how I look and she sent me back one of his. Not that I didn't expect to see a guy just feel strange that she can look like that when not dressed, and when I'm going to see her for the first time.
    Any help would be appreciated, this is I think my first time writing here and I love how friendly everybody is.
    Anna

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Just take baby steps,meeting in drab is cool and a start.Go into this meeting with peace of mind and just have fun.Nobody, wherever you guys meet will know your cd's so don't worry about your learning and I'm sure in a few years of you dressing and going out enfemme you would more comfortable with your appearance.

First, let me have you welcome and second listen to what Jennifer said, and as many people says Rome wasnt build in a day, take things easy, step by step, and another thing, never say, you will never look passable, good make up, self esteem and perseverance can do real wonder...
    Another thing i can say, meeting with others whom share your same dreams, passions or fantasies is great, so go for it, i improved myself a lot, since i started joining a group of cd sister, also because one can always learn from others and eventually teach, in any case i hope you will like this site as much as i do
    Gilda
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now