Thread: sharing a moment with you girls

sharing a moment with you girls

My wife came into the kitchen with a new dress, she said "what's your honest opinion" I said the waist band is too low but you could turn it up at the bottom and move waistband up higher amongst a rant of other suggestions then I said without thinking " I will have it of you don't want it " she said What! I had to think fast so I said " I could use the material at work as it was only a cheap dress and I would give her the money.
    Close call as I'm in the closet, I simply got lost in girl mode. I will have to think before I speak next time . First time it's happened to me. Anyone else nearly slipped up ?
    Emma x

Not married, but involved as well, and more than once into similar things...also texted colleagues signing Gilda....thank God i was able to make it pass as a simple joke...so, i think that is something that can easily happen to most of us :-)
    Gilda
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-22-2016 at 11:02 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the preceeding post
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now

Yeah, the time I came out of the bedroom dressed to the nines and said to my wife: "Guess what?" That didn't go down too well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I had no such slip-ups before I told the wife.
    But that is a funny little close call.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

i've sent a few e-mails to friends and accidentally signed em paula...
    paula

Banned Read only
    Emma,
    Maybe my biggest slip up was when my sister in law walked in and my wife remarked on the height of the wedges she was wearing, she replied that the angle relieves the pain of the arthritis in her big toes. I have the same problem so without thinking I chimed in and said I know what you mean ! My wife and her sister looked at each other , said nothing and then changed the subject, nothing was said after !

I also had a close call like that a few years ago. It happened to me while I was talking to a female coworker about high heels and how to walk in them (she only wears flats and don't like shoes with heels). Obviously I knew too much for a men about high heels (I don't work in shoe industry or anything related to that). And probably even stranger was that why I would know anything about walking in them. After I said something about how you can walk in them for hours, she gave me a remark "you know about that so much as you would walk in them every day". At that moment I felt hot flash all over my body and I probably blushed too. The first excuse that came to my mind was a video on youtube about that and that was not a good one, since there is also no reason why I would watch videos about walking in high heels. Luckily someone at that moment walked into the office and we dropped the subject and I didn't have to explain that further. To this day I don't know if she just gave me a remark like "what do you know, it's just not true" or she suspected something and try to get more info out of me. But we never talked about that again and now I'm also extra careful when I'm talking to her or any other person on female subjects.
    Last edited by Karmen; 08-22-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Just yesterday, my wife was doing makeup on my daughter for a family picture. As she did my daughters eyeliner, the tip broke off and fell on the carpet. She remarked how fragile those pencils are. I unthoughtfully remarked, "I know, the liquid eyeliner works much better."

She doesn't use liquid eyeliner. I have done my daughters makeup before, but how could I know about liquid eyeliner?

My wife knows I dress, but doesn't know to what detail and we have a DADT relationship.

Fortunately, neither of them seemed to pay attention to the remark and I made a quick exit. My daughter doesn't know for sure, but I think she's on to me.

Reality Check
    I've never said anything to reveal that I'm a crossdresser to anyone other than my wife (she knows). We do have to be careful though. My wife is a little bit loose. Once we were a few dollars short of the amount to get some promotion at Kohls and she said to me (in front of the cashier) "Why don't you go back and get another pair of those tights?"

Silver Member
    I slip up every once in a while. Since I shop openly with several women they sometimes get a kick out of it. Asked what size jeans I wear, I answered usually a 10. The gal said no for my husband. I told her go for waist size and inseam.

The women were talking about bras one day (I know way too much about them) I suggested one of the women to get a larger band and smaller cup. Anyway one of the women asked what size I wear which progressed to make and style. They all had fun while we all drank another martini. I've gone and gotten a different size for a couple of them when shopping and no SA was present to.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    With folks I know? Not a chance in heck!

I never even think of opening my mouth when a discussion with vanillas involves ANYTHING to do with women's things!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I accidentally sent a picture to a friend in a skirt. I was buzzed pretty good. he really didn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlessa View Post
    I accidentally sent a picture to a friend in a skirt. I was buzzed pretty good. he really didn't say anything.
    That must be a shock when you do something like that if you're still living in the closet. Did he change his behaviour to you after that in any way or not?

Platinum Member
    Hi Emma, You know what happens to people that play with FIRE, They end up getting BURNT ! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlessa View Post
    how did you know he had a skirt on when you sent the pic?

Oh yes, I too had an incident when I was totally dressed early in the morning and went to let the dog out in the backyard. My wife woke up earlier then expected and saw me standing by the back door. I just turned to her and said---"shocking, isn't it?????". She just turned around and went back to bed. I am still waiting for her to say-----"We have to talk"

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Haha, great story and great quick thinking! I was having lunch with my brother and a male friend (both very macho guys) we were talking about something and I used an experience of someone I seen on Say Yes to the Dress that related to what we were talking about. They both raised their eyebrows and said "what the hell were you watching "Say Yes to the Dress for" and started laughing! All I could do was laugh too.....

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Once at the job with a female co worker the conversation was about shoes and I called high heels stilettos .She looked at me and said "how do you know what to call them?"I answered ,"im married. "But still kinda confused why would this even bring up a red flag?any opinion?

Hi Jennifer

In reply to your red flag query 'Average Joe' is percieved as not paying any attention to the finer details of female clothing and accessories.

I made the same mistake as LingerieLiz and replied to one of my SO's friends as to why her bra was so uncomfortable. I suggested she get measured properly as either her band or cup was too small. This earned me very strange looks.

M x

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Yeah, the time I came out of the bedroom dressed to the nines and said to my wife: "Guess what?" That didn't go down too well.
    Ha ha you are awesome!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/