Thread: A fun solution

A fun solution

My SO is very accepting and actually likes my girl side, but for some reason dressing in front of her is awkward for both of us. It's not a big deal at all and we don't overthink or beat ourselves up over it. A fun excersize we've discovered is to lie in bed and fantasize together. She dresses me and we do things as girl friends. It's a lot of fun for us, plus I ALWAYS look gorgeous and sexy! We're thinking maybe this Halloween I'll get dressed up and we'll actually go out (for the first time). Until then we're enjoying our little fantasy together.

Hugs,
    Katie

Lucky you Katie. Sounds wonderful.

Reality Check
    I rarely get dressed (as Krisi) in front of my wife but I am comfortable being dressed in front of her and she tolerates or accepts this. I suppose I'm just uncomfortable putting on the boobs, hips and wig. I could change blouses or skirts in front of her.

Great that the two of you are working together!!! Fantasizing together!! Best wishes that this continues and that your love for each other grows!!! Hugs to both!! Lana Mae

Hi Katie, My biggest problem is that my wife and I are very close in clothing size, right down to the shoes. So we find that the first one into the closet get first picks. So as time goes by that will change for you . We go every were as sisters, and she helps me if she dose not like something and I the same to her. We do have a lot of fun. JO

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, Just be grateful for what you have and such a wonderful LovingWife, Just don't try to over think it......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I also feel awkward dressing around my tolerant, but not necessarily supportive wife. I will wear skirts with a men's T-shirt. Only a couple times have I worn a ladies' top around the house. However, she has gone out in public with me on Halloween and acted like she had never been more in love with me. I don't get it.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Reality Check
    I think the big hump for many women is the jump from just wearing the clothes around them to wearing the wig, breast forms and padded butt. Once you've gotten past that point you've got it made.

Other way round for my wife and I. She is the one who wants privacy when she dresses, as it's always been that way for her. Once the door to the bedroom is closed, she just wants to go about her business undisturbed. She'll open the door to ask my opinion if she's undecided or trying to choose between two outfits, then close it to finish dressing. Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether she disturbs me while I'm dressing or not. We respect each of our preferences and everything works out fine.

I like the idea of lying on the bed and francizing together.

Karen