Thread: Bracelets

Bracelets

I have read many times in the forum about reconigzing fellow dressers. I think a good idea is to wear a bracelet (I just read in the clothing and shopping forum about Pandora jewlery) with a specific symbol that would be known to all of us. Does anyone have ideas of what this symbol should be and how we can spread the word? I would wear one with pride!

Thanks, Lacey

I would do this....
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Local community college library has become a LGBTQ+ safe place!! They passed out buttons (I did not get one since I was not there at the time!) with various flags including the transgender flag!! Just a thought!! Hugs Lana Mae

Yes Jennifer, when in drab. I think it woould be a great way to meet others.

Lacey

It would quickly be picked up by the media, and then anyone wearing that particular item would become 'out' as a crossdresser. So why bother with the middle ground. Just wear a dress, and everyone will know. Keep it simple.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi Lacey

Here is my Pandora bracelet and the custom charm I wear on it. Plus. Here is the wrist band that I wear also. But speak volumes.

Cheers
    Natasha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This subject has been discussed a lot here and nobody can agree on anything.
    Many on this site are homophobic and would never wear anything in guy mode that gave any indication they CD or that they are trans.
    Personally why bother.
    I do wear a pride bracelet at the pride parade
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reality Check
    If I wanted people to know I was a crossdresser, I would strap on my Krisi outfit and walk out the door. I don't, so I don't.

It's probably important to think that not every crossdresser in the world is an active participant in this forum, so how would you get the "news" out? And as mentioned above, what happens when this gets out to the non-crossdressing public? Your boss, your preacher, your children, etc.?

Put some pink polish on your nails and people will figure it out.