Thread: Can doing a little keep the pink fog lifted or just fuel the desire

Can doing a little keep the pink fog lifted or just fuel the desire

Some of you might know that my wife likes (or at least doesn't mind) that my toenails are often times painted. I haven't ventured out wearing sandals/flip-flops though so I'm not sure how comfortable she would be with my painted toes then. Heck, I'm not sure how comfortable I would be with my painted toes then.

Anyway, so I've had my toenails painted a shimmery, pale shade of pink for a few days. Talk about making a guy feel pretty. Wait a minute though... hold the phone Alice! You want to know what will REALLY make you feel pretty??? A FRENCH TIP PEDICURE!! I saw a woman at the grocery store yesterday with little white tips on her toes and it gave me the inspiration to do that. I can't stop looking at my feet. I have short, stubby, little Barney Rubble feet that I don't think are very cute or feminine at all but with french tip toes they're quite pretty if I do say so myself.

2C5A3294-84C1-4A49-81F8-2F4736EED3CA.jpg

So I haven't dressed in months and the weird thing is I haven't really felt the desire to. The pink fog that was so extreme when I first joined seems to have lifted. I wonder if painting my toes every so often and wearing a little bit of man-makeup is what has done that. I wear girl boyshorts almost every single day as well. Maybe these things has been enough for me?

What do you think? Has anyone else found this to be true or has the sight of your pretty toes or wearing women's delicates only fueled the desire to do more?
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Reality Check
    I'm not really into toenails of feet for that matter and at my age, my feet have seen a lot of mileage and wear. They are also way larger (size 12W) than a woman's feet should be.

As for your desire to dress, it's not important. You don't have to dress every X number of days to remain a member here. Do whatever you please as long as you're not hurting yourself or others.

I think that the amount of dressing to fight off the pink fog is relative to the amount of femme in the male. Sometimes I feel that just by under dressing I fight off the fog and sometimes I have to go the whole distance to a completely made up gal to calm the beast of the pink.
    I love red lipstick and sometimes just applying it and wearing it around the house for a bit can stop the pink growing inside... Everyone is probably different.

Good question, Sue. My wife is strongly opposed DADT relationship.
    But some wives would be happy with toenails.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Depends, raeally. It comes and goes for me.
    Sometimes, just wearing pretty underwear keeps the gender monster under the bed so to speak.

Heck ... sometimes, it just fades away entirely, no pretty anything needed or wanted. It's been a long while since it faded of its own accord for me though ... seems like the older I get the tighter the screws clamp down so to speak. In my early 20s, I went 2 or 3 years without even thinking about it. These days, it's hard to go a single day without a "flare up" so to speak.

Dressing just sort of spackles over the problem I think, for me anyhow. Like taking an aspirin, I guess. Tames the symptoms, but not the disease in the long run.

That's just how it is for me though. It's a little different for everyone, that's for sure.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir