Thread: Rocking my T in Bristol...not!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar

Rocking my T in Bristol...not!

Well, it's been a while since I got out, but work has taken me across southern England. I had to strut my funky T stuff, so I got my girl on and hit the dizzy high life that is Bristol Temple Meads.

OK, not so up market, but I've been absolutely desperate to get out T stylie. Hit the Reckless Engineer and then back to the hotel bar. One of the female bar staff said I was WOW! Now I'm floating on air and fire proof. I love being me and the way that I am.

I'll post pics tomorrow when I can edit a few pics.

Becky - south London's premier T...possibly
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Great to see you're letting Becky out on the town. Can't wait to see the pics!
    A girl can never have too many dresses

Glad you had a good time and you got a WOW out of it.