Thread: TOTAL change of image for me to come!!!

TOTAL change of image for me to come!!!

So before I was interested in literally "A man in a dress": dress plus man no frills.
    BUT
    I have been working on my body image a bit...

Had some surgery to fix my posture and I'm 3" shorter now (I'm now 5'3' ) and my back flares out a bit. I have also lost 50+ lbs of muscle mass. I feel very soft and I'm looking to go into the full on girly look. Was inspired by some members here...

I'm thinking for starts the swiss miss girl showing lots of leg and arms,also getting it tight around the stomach. All body hairs going to go; permanently in most places...
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ok, you've told us, Lexi. Now, show us!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Really? I must have been thinking ahead. Found a bunch of clothes today Trying to turn a bad into a good. Unreal how soft you get after being in bed for a while. Weak as hell but thats OK. I also cut my dose of test in half. M or F you have to have some!!!!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-24-2016 at 11:44 PM. Reason: you don't need to quote post above yours
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

I have to be real honest Lexi, the first thing that comes to mind from reading your post is "there is a surgery that can have someone shrink in height by three inches???"
    Except for having your feet cut off just above the ankle I can't imagine anything else that might safely do that. What didnyou have done?
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.