Thread: Expanding the Circle of Knowledge

Wink Expanding the Circle of Knowledge

Last night I went to a Blue Jays game with my cousin. Not that big a deal but I used the opportunity to tell him about my cross-dressing. I've shown him my painted toenails and also told him that I've been getting mani/pedis for a while.

One time I met him for dinner I was wearing my ballet flats, a jean skirt and a man's polo shirt. I have also worn my boots with the kitten heels when I've met him. I think he is not very observant!

So anyway his response were:
    1. WTF?
    2. OK
    3. Why?

In the end he just didn't care!

I also showed him some pictures of me dressed. Met up later with his girlfriend and she cared even less. It was basically "If you are happy then I am happy!" Next time I will meet up with him dressed!!

That's fantastic! I'm only out to my friends, some of my family would be OK with it but I know some would not, great to hear that at least part of your family is supportive. What was your answer to why?