Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD's, are u creative? I mean about your fem self?

I am a bit creative with my looks. My mother taught me to sew at an early age. A skill I have found useful since I started to do historical reenactment 20 years ago. Now that I am coming out I need to make clothing for when I go en femme at events. Mmmmm...corsets and pretty clothes.

Now that I think about it, I am quite creative as my femme self. Especially with my eye makeup. I'll just try random colours and see how they turn out. I've never been so experimental with my looks when I'm in male mode.

I'm a creative person as an architect and painter (watercolor), but not creative as a woman.
    I think everything I've tried turned out as a failure. I try to pick out people I know, and on TV, make note of their fashion sense, and then try to build the same outfit, makeup, and jewelry for myself.
    Stephanie