Thread: Nervous about something

Nervous about something

Next week I am going to a comic convention in Baltimore MD, and I am going to be cosplaying. Lately I have been struggling with my identity. The last couple of times I got dressed up, I was so depressed undressing, I havent really done it since. It breaks my heart to get undressed any more. (Side note: If anyone has that issue, what do you do for it?) But I am going to be enfemme for two solid days, Saturday I am going as Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and on Sunday I am going to be a hipster Ariel. I wish I was not worried about going into public but I go to a lot of cons for work and it's not as intimidating. I am not sure just what my reaction could be when it is all over for the days. If anyone has some advice it would be appreciated.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I get that feeling all the time when I have to come back male mode it's like a mellow depression and toughts of getting on hormones and saying screw it I want to be a woman,it's hard but somehow I realize hey it was fun while it lasted and I will dress again and if someday my journey will be to transition it will happen .

Reality Check
    It's normal to have highs and lows in life. We just have to learn to live with them. Much worse things could happen to you in life than having to go back to male mode after dressing as a woman for two days.

I am dressed as a woman right now but in an hour or so I will revert back to Homer and go do some other fun things.

I'm betting that if you had to dress as a woman every day you would soon tire of it.
    Last edited by Krisi; 08-27-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Yep. I almost always encounter regret that I have to change back. My self esteem is so much greater when dressed. Wish I could transition, but that would ruin my relationships.

So, I put it behind me, rush to finish as I usually have a time constraint and remind myself not to use my woman's voice. Easy mistake to make, particularly if someone calls!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post

I'm betting that if you had to dress as a woman every day you would soon tire of it.
    How do you figure that?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-27-2016 at 03:44 PM. Reason: you didn't need to quote whle post to ask that

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I go to a lot of multi day events, Rebekah. In my case, after they're over, the last thing I want to do is dress for at least a week afterwards.

U sound more like a TS than CD, tho.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just so you know..... I went to east coast comicon this past (april?)
    which was held at meadowlands convention center in new jersey .

There was one amazing cosplayer who was dressed as "bear-ariel"
    Basically a heavyset crossdressing mermaid inspired by "ariel". With a little trash and vaudville added in .
    She was ---
    ---a m a z i n g !

You might be able to find her picture in a google search .
    Be yourself and be happy . Dress however you want .