Thread: Back to back oops moments -scary

Back to back oops moments -scary

So I'm just sitting on the living room sofa watching TV wearing a pair of my high heels ,under my shorts I am wearing panties.I.ve had the heels on for a while practicing walking around the living room and my feet were getting sore.I had just sat down and taken one heel off when my dog started barking at the front door I quickly took the other off and just as I was leaving the room my daughter came through the door.Had I been a little slower or her a little quicker she would have seen me in high heels.I didn't have the front door locked at the time, my daughter has a key but her having to unlock the door would have given me a little bit more of a warning.I have a feeling things are heading toward me telling her about Karen.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Did you get rid of that coffer cup ??

Silver Member
    What did you do with your heels? Where did you quickly stash them? Key parts of your story, inquiring mind want to know.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Didn't know you could move that fast in heels, did you!?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Just another reason NOT to wear hosiery!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    You should know I'm sure you've astonished yourself how quick you can move in heels ! I know in the past I've still managed to take two steps at a time on the stairs ! Those days are gone , they all know so if they see me in whatever well that's how it is !

A follow up on what Carla said. Tell us your age and that will help us determine how fast you moved. Just picking, of course.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was almost caught by my late teen daughter a number of times. Dressing at home had been fun, now it was getting very stressful!

I told her. She hates it but we have a system now. When I'm going to dress I tell her. Then, she can take off, hide in her room, or whatever she likes.

The stress is gone. Dressing is fun again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've had a few oops moments. But now the coast is clear and the weather fine.
    Part Time Girl

Here's a weird oops for you. I just replaced one of my smaller breast forms, because it got wrecked. On my way out the door to work I stuck the wrecked one in my pocket so I could throw it in the trash can in the garage. Later at work I was walking around. I stuck my hands in my pockets and OOPS! The breast form was still there! I'm not out at work, and besides, walking around with a fake boob in your pocket isn't considered normal behavior even for weird people. I slipped it into the nearest trash can.

Reality Check
    I wondered what you are supposed to do with worn out boobs!

Platinum Member
    HiKaren, I have been in this program for over 69yrs and have had so many Oops moments over the years,

Where do I start, I guess it is the sound of the garage door opening when you are not expecting anyone till later......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Heels were in my hands when I made my escape from the living room, tossed them into the hamper in the hall.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Yes, you can run in heels if the need arises, I know!!, Had a few very close calls in the past, we have a lot of glass in the front door, my SO came home early, saw her just in time and went up the stairs faster than Usain Bolt, how she didn't see me I'll never know. Dived into the bathroom and told her I wasn't feeling well while ripping off all my girly stuff. I needed a calming drink later on..