Thread: Wonderful commute

Wonderful commute

Morning ladies

I know that compared with other threads here my morning commute may seem rather tame. I was in a brave mood this morning and instead of putting on my socks and work shoes over my stockings I walked out to the car wearing a pair of black ballet pumps sat down and set off for work. I hadn't realised how much driving sensation is lost wearing drab shoes.

I haven't been this engaged during my journey to work in a very long time. Now before I get some stick about my driving I am a sensible but cautious driver and a reasonable stretch of my drive is rural with minimal traffic.

Changing shoes in the driving seat is a bit of a task but so worth it.

I do it often. Next you will be stopping for gas, be going in for a drink etc.

OH I know how tough it is to change shoes underneath the steering wheel. But I still do it. LOL (changing between a skirt and shorts is challenging as well)

Reality Check
    I'm not going to give you a hard time for driving while wearing women's shoes. Women do it all the time. When I go out dressed as a woman, I wear women's shoes to drive.

Now if we were talking about six inch platform heels that would be a different story altogether but normal women's shoes are fine.