Thread: Close call

Close call

I went for my stress release drive last night, which became more stressful, before I left the house my wife made a comment on how far I've come and that I looked great. I feel comfortable driving in a half commercial half residential area. I was turning off the highway and a car in front of me hit the curb, blew out his tire and I had to make a skidding stop, looking in my rear mirror I see a van and it looks like I'm going to get hit. I hear his tires skrich and he made the stop but now we were trapped. I put it in reverse hoping he will understand that I need to back up to get around the car with the flat. Just as I thought I was lucky now the guy with the blown out tire is coming towards my car, OMG what do I do, I can't move, I roll down my window and he apologized to me. For the first time in my life I felt what it was like to have a man checking me out. As he started to apologize I seen his eyes go from my sunglasses down to my breast and then not trying to hide it, looking my legs up and down and he was going out of his way to get a look up my dress in which he must of got a good eye full because due to what had happened it did ride up a little. As he was doing all the talking I looked in my mirror and seen the van behind me move back and honked the horn and gave the guy next to me the finger, without saying a word I waved my hand like don't worry about it and I backed up, now he's staring into the front window and his eye's directly under my dress and hes telling me that maybe I should give him my number in case I feel pain later. What a perv, I'm now far enough back to get around him and as the van guy did I to gave him the finger. I don't know if he had a few drinks in him or if he was just that arregent. Don't get me wrong it was flattering but now I know what it feels like when I'm trying to look up a women's skirt or just checking them out. Anyway close call but thank GOD nothing happened.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 08-31-2016 at 06:15 AM.

OMG, glad you're okay. I felt sympathy palpitations for you reading that. What an ass for nearly causing a 3 car accident then going on to try and proposition you.

Well done for keeping a clear head.

Take care

M x
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 08-31-2016 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Do not try to circumvent the word filter.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    One of the hazards of going out driving when dressed, you never know what's around the corner. Does make it a little more exciting though...doesn't it?

Reality Check
    Everything we do has it's risks and driving a car dressed as a woman is one of them. We talk about being careful but we can't control what other people do. I was driving on a country road one dark night and when I went around a curve, there was someone riding a bicycle coming towards me on my side of the road (yeah, they are pretty stupid around here). I did manage to avoid him, but if I hadn't, it would have been pretty tough dealing with the police and red tape dressed as a woman. And at that point, you can't really try to slip back into your "boy" clothes. It's too late.

I wonder though, if you read this guy wrong. He just had an auto accident and he may have been concerned about you, not trying to hook up with you.

Silver Member
    Wow, what an experience! Glad you didn't end up in a pile up. He probably was checking you out, hard to say. Maybe the stress distracted his determination abilities, but instinctual inputs had him looking for clues. What was it about that woman that was intriguing? Hmmm now to fix the tire!

Glad to hear you avoided a collision or any form of real damage Maria. With legs like yours, and after your wife's favourable comments, it doesn't surprise me that he acted the way he did. Not suggesting he should have, but they are out there.

Karen

Most males have no idea of the risks of "Driving While Female." One of the benefits of being a crossdresser is that we can experience that phenomenon in a very immediate and visceral way, which means that we have the opportunity to understand women in a way that a lot of guys are not likely to do.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Ah, men will be men in those situations, LOL.

Sometimes they're subtle about it, and sometimes they're not. Sounds like he was part of the latter.

And yes, it is pretty flattering when it happens. Though if they start pushing the boundaries, which apparently he did, then it does shift over to "creepy/pervy" & becomes uncomfortable for you. Certainly been there.

And I agree with who said that it helps us to understand what it's like to be on the other side of that, which could make us more mindful when we're out as men interacting with women. One of the many benefits of dressing, IMO.

Regarding the phone # thing, he may have genuinely been concerned & all flustered after what just happened, not thinking straight, who knows. Or perhaps figured he'd try to kill two birds with 1 stone?

I personally wouldn't have flipped him off, but then again I wasn't there for every little detail, either.

Be careful out there, girls! At the very least, always wear your seatbelt & keep your car doors locked.
    Last edited by ellbee; 08-31-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo :)

Yes, I've experienced some of the same "almosts" mentioned. I almost had another one last week. I got a call from my golf buddy...yes I was dressed to the 9's..I answered the phone and noticed quickly it was on face time. Thankfully, I hit the disconnect button. I worried maybe he got a glimpse, which did make me smile. We golfed and nothing was said. Sadly, in this small town of ours, there are many "small minds". Discovery would not be a good thing, socially or business wise. I try to keep going out discreet, but I can't help it (you understand) and still go out to a nearby park and read or go for a drive. Several joggers have gone by, but so far...so good. I've driven to a nearby, 10 miles, mall.

Perhaps if I had been in that situation and was able to think clearly I would have given him a fake phone number. Also I don't think I would have given the finger as you never know how unstable people can be.

However it is a little sad that we have to scurry about in the shadows like this. I was cleaning up after dinner the other night when I realized that my neighbor was out on the deck and could see through the kitchen window and see me in blouse and skirt. This is a neighbour who, while being very nice, did once express a very negative opinion about a man he knew who was going to attend Burning Man in Nevada and put on a dress.

His wife came over unannounced a few weeks ago and I was in jeans and a pink blouse with some lovely green lingerie beneath and a necklace. She had brought her wine and we sat and talked and I noticed her taking surreptitious looks at my blouse and she could probably see the lingerie through the gapes between buttons in the blouse. I have no idea what she thought but decided that I really did not care. This is who I am and I have been a good neighbor to them so they have to take me as the whole individual.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I wouldn't have given him a fake number -- suppose it turns out that it's some woman's actual #?? Really don't want him harassing someone.

The more I think about it, maybe flipping him off wasn't such a bad idea? Basically telling him, "I saw you creeping. And no, you don't do that kind of stuff, buddy!"

Then again, suppose that kind of reaction just adds fuel to his perverted fire? Ha!

Tough call, but I think at least simply waving him off & getting out of there was the correct response.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, Glad that it turned out ok......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Twice I've come close to having a major accident while fully fem.

On the other part of driving during the day years ago I used to get a kick out of the drivers looking over and admiring my legs and slip showing. Little did they know.