Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing = The Fallen...

Most of the time we control how much hits the fan. When some gets by us, we can control what does hit it by either reacting truthfully, deflecting it with lies or jokes, or putting it off til we're ready.
    The more we are comfortable with what we do, the less of a problem it is.
    And we can not read something into everything every body says as being knowledge that they know all about our "secret" of dressing up. We can not use our "secret" as being the reason we are turned down for a job or rejected for a friendship.
    Unless, we tell straight out that we are a crossdresser, most people would have no clue (unless we go around in a skirt, etc., as our male selves).
    And, if we do that we have no need to be paranoid.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

In some religious groups, if we are found out,it is definitely a falling down, as well as some business dealings, conservative small towns, or with some mates, who are adamantly against it. For some , cding has mad their lives more enjoyable, with accepting mates, an churches that accept alternative lifestyles. For others, cding has been a source of much conflict, and paranoya, guilt and shame with a hostile mate, friends, church, workplace, relatives. It is a mixed bag. I remember one former member on here years ago, who kept calling it a curse within. We are all different.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-11-2016 at 12:24 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think I see what you're getting at, Kate. But, I can only speak for myself. I didn't start dressing or have ANY gender issues until I was 50 years old. By then I had already enjoyed many successes in my life.

However, I've often wondered if I would have even lived to 50 if I had began dressing in my 20's and embraced it the way I have the last 20 years?!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You know, I went to the mental ward and it was full of demons. One demon represented the demon of deception that cding is ok, and that forum members are kept back from "fallen" judgements just to deceive me. I think cding is really a 'fallen" life, as I have reflected on my many mental episodes and signs in life and I realize cding is bad grace .?

Banned Read only
    Rather than blaming cross dressing for being a miserable person, you need to consider that you are just a miserable person who happens to be a cross dresser.

Since you are not going to convince anyone here that "demons" are making us cross dress, you would be better served to leave this forum and not have to deal with cross dressing since you have successfully "quit."

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    You know, I went to the mental ward and it was full of demons. One demon represented the demon of deception that cding is ok, and that forum members are kept back from "fallen" judgements just to deceive me. I think cding is really a 'fallen" life, as I have reflected on my many mental episodes and signs in life and I realize cding is bad grace .?
    Grace is a choice. Being who you are, and having an identity that makes you want to dress, is not a choice. You can choose to have grace and accept yourself for who you are (warts and all). These are not mutually exclusive options.

Your "demons" appear to me to be a metaphor for your fear of rejection, if you let down your guard and expose your true self to the world. Defeating your "demons" means seeing them for what they are, not letting them bully you into trying to see yourself as someone you are not.

I suggest you consult a real mental health professional (not some woo-woo church deacon who went through a weekend councelling class or a corespodence school). Your posts sound so full of pain and denial ... whether or not you quit crossdressing, having a qualified professional to help you with what you are going through will be invaluable.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Demons?? ,meanwhile back on Earth....

Sounds like you ran into somebody (I may be wrong) stuck in the old testament. One who forgot that Christian begins with Christ and Christ is love!! We are all God's children and He loves us all!! That is why He sent Jesus who is love to pay the price for our sins!! We are all human and not perfect and can never be except through Christ!! See a good therapist to help you with this issue!! Best wishes and good luck!! Hugs Lana Mae

Kate, Those of us that have been on this MB remember your posts from 3-4 years ago. You posted about the same issues that you are posting today. You posted on this MB that you were diagnosed as paranoid and have been under a dr's care for it.

So--are you paranoid? the answer is yes. You are the one who said you have been certified.

The solution is to take your meds and listen to your dr's

Crossdressing has had nothing to do with this.

jodi

Crossdressing has been a part of my life since I was a child - over 70 years of participation without creating anything negative in my relationships.
    It has enhanced my marriage and now that my wife is partially incapacitated we are both grateful for the feminine attitudes I can give to her care.
    We have not "Fallen" and the S never hit the fan.

Non-binary/Questioning
    You're entitled to your own opinions... if you choose to believe that you are 'fallen' or 'without grace', how you deal with that is your choice. You are not entitled to judge others ('judge not lest ye be judged', right?). Frankly, if you're going to see anyone who says CDing is acceptable as a 'demon of deception', nothing is going to change your mind. You either have to a) give up the view of demons, b) give up CDing, or c) accept that CDs/intersex/TS/TG people are the way god created them and are acceptable because their existence harms nobody except for irritating those people who have very specific ideas of what sex and gender are supposed to be. I suggest going for option (c). If you want to talk about your doubts or concerns and how you can accept and deal with the desire to CD, this is probably the place to be, but - without trying to sound too harsh - I doubt that anybody wants to hear your opinions about how they are deceived or possessed by demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Kate, Those of us that have been on this MB remember your posts from 3-4 years ago. You posted about the same issues that you are posting today. You posted on this MB that you were diagnosed as paranoid and have been under a dr's care for it.

So--are you paranoid? the answer is yes. You are the one who said you have been certified.

The solution is to take your meds and listen to your dr's
    The previous posts make a lot of sense in this light.

Kate, "demons" are sooooooo 19th century! Today we call them genes. You can blame just about anything on genes and it's not your fault. How cool is that? But, demons have the power you give them so you have to choose whether to give them any or not. Crossdressing to me is just a colossal waste of time, other than that I don't attach any moral importance to it.

Kate there is something really wrong in what you say. If you have been to a mental ward and your medical team have not addressed you issues, I would question why.

I am sure we all know people with different issues, but I would never describe them has having a fallen life.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Ah-May-Lee
    Kate, I hope you can find peace in your life in whatever you do. Mental probs are difficult to live with, take care of yourself.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    So Kate, it's obvious that you need to go and just be a man.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

We are the demons that lurk WITHIN the night BEYOND the shadows

of doubt!

OP has stated before that she suffers from schizophrenia (I think it was her). If so, I think you need to talk with the doctors about what you are perceiving.

Lo we are forever the Fallen!

shield thine eyes!

avert thy gaze!

ahhh!

If dressing has caused problems in your life, seek out some counseling. You're in Chicago, and I know there's help available there, support groups and counseling, so take advantage of that.
    My name is Carol.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Fallen life or demons as you put it are from your own mind and you need to realize this and seek more help for your condition.
    Seems you feel the need to blame some one or something else for your issues but you know it comes from you and no one else.

Demons? Fallen? What is going on? anyway, personaly i don't see it that way. Sometimes I get caught in weird and not happy thoughts that includes cding but i always get over them. Maybe still asking myself why. Feel little bit guilty but its still dressing is happy moment for me and undressing is sad moment
    "Do not care what others think, do what you must" - Javik, ME3

The Dressing Demons Dance ALL AROUND US!

waiting for us to enter their nightmare space...

waiting to enter us!

IMO, the paranoia would come from fear that others will find out that you cross dress. Some of us have that fear including myself. The question is, is this a rational fear? What are the possible results from friends, relatives, neighbors or coworkers find out that you dress like a woman? I think the answer is different for each one of us. It could be devastating for some and inconsequential for others.

My life may have been better if I wasn't a CD. Who knows? It also could have been worse. Sometimes I think I should cut down on the pink fog but I have to accept that CDing is a big part of who I am.

Living in fear can lead to problems in one's life and even contribute to mental problems IMO. If CDing is causing anxiety it's time to ease up and not worry so much. Be good to yourself!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Lo! We are still the Fallen...

I've given up on the notion that crossdressing is 'wrong' or in your term, 'fallen'. It is who I am, and no religion is going to dictate right and wrong when they are the biggest perveyors of fear and self hatred. Yes, 'fallen' is clearly a religious term for sin. I wish you good luck making up your mind about your own personal life.