Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Case of the Missing Mini-skirt

Senior year of college. End of the Spring semester. Went down to the "cage" in the dorm basement to fetch my crates to pack up. On the shelf below was a cute leather miniskirt. No idea what it was doing there. This was long before coed dorms. Quickly threw it into a crate and lugged the crate up to my room. Dressing in a college dorm was way too risky so I had no stash with me up at school and it had been a long long drought. Couldn't resist trying it on (it fit fine). Then I hear my roommate opening the door. Thoughts of karma flashing though my head. Fortunately it was a suite and I was in the bedroom and not visible from the main area. Quickly hid it and pulled on my pants and was not caught. Karma near miss or not, I still kept it. Still have it, but it doesn't fit any more. Karma eventually gets you in the end.
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 09-25-2016 at 12:33 AM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyGreene View Post
    The next day I took the rest of the clothes (and some of my own that I no longer wanted) to my local charity shop.
    Good on you!

Making right with the world.

I can remember who's they belong to, but I took a pair of panties. i was around 10 I think. I Did ramble through as many
    family members underwear Drew's I could and try to fit my big feel in to their dress shoes.
    I like that most if not all of us that CD feel guilty in taking things in our early years, but that was the only way we knew we could get something. Oh,man! To get caught back then in any thing GG I would rather died!
    This is one of the best threads I have read so far. I love how it feels like I am reading the store of my life written by someone else...this is a good place.😘

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Sorry I didn't spell check😅

Sorry I didn't spell check😅

I started out with a high heels obsession, it was much harder to find them hanging on a clothesline! I have tried on over 1000 pairs of women shoes in my lifetime, i stopped counting after that. I never stole shoes, but i did borrow some for an extended period of time...

Im not proud of these moments, but they did happen, and this is a confessional...lol

I lived down the street from a beautiful girl in my grade (10), I always had the hots for. Homecoming court, etc, etc. I would get off the bus with her and walk her home. Some of the times, her parents were not home yet. So i learned quickly where the house key was hidden. Several times she would be dressed up for something going on at school... and all i could think about was how i would love to try on her clothes. Eventually, she told me they were going on vacation for two weeks. I thought about going in the house, and tried to push the thought out of my mind because it just seemed so wrong. Well, I gave in to temptation. I went to her room and found her shoes she had worn during homecoming week on dress up day. Beautiful burgandy high heels, the highest I had ever tried on. Up until now, I only had a fascination with shoes...and hose...or so i thought... The dress she wore with the shoes was hanging up on the closet door... the urge was irresistible... Before i knew it, I had tried on my first dress, first bra, hose, and those shoes. The exact outfit she wore... I must have walked around the house like that for thirty minutes. Unbelievable feelings of wow. During the rest of the two weeks, i visited about three more times. Managed to try on several dresses, and all her shoes (Her closet was full, and her mother had a nice shoe collection too) On the last visit, i borrowed those shoes. Well, I just took them home with me... i did put them back about two months later, i couldn't handle the guilt anymore. She even told me one day she couldn't find her favorite shoes. "Which ones?" i asked, she said "the heels i wore for homecoming". I put them back when they were out, shoved them under the bed as far as i could. I did feel better when I saw her wearing them again a few weeks later.

I had a similar story with a friend i stayed with, he had three older sisters. I took a pair of pink pumps one of the sisters had, stuffed them in the overnight bag. Ended up returning them a couple of months later when i stayed again.

When i was about 20, i was living with a very good friend in his mobile home and splitting some costs. He got married while i was living there, a great girl i am still friends with. Anyway, when they went on the honeymoon, i got to wear the wedding dress around the house. And a couple of ball gowns (prom dresses) as well. Her shoes were too small, but i already had several pair of my own by then. As luck would have it, she ran out of space and asked if she could put the ball gowns in my closet, since i didn't have a ton of clothes. I tried to give a casual "yeah, sure thats fine". I don't think she sensed the excitement that came over me when she asked... So for several months i had easy access to those dresses and a few more. Also a bag of new underwear she got at the wedding shower that she said didn't fit right. She had intentions of donating the bag when it got full, so it stayed there in the closet... in my room... for months. Four brand new bras, black, white, purple, and a very sexy red one that i wore quite a bit. Also several pairs of brand new panties that she never wore... they got worn too. When i moved out, i asked her if she wanted me to take that bag with my own donations.... I kept the red set, donated the rest to goodwill.

from that time, the only clothes i have accumulated are things that are going to be donated. Or things i buy from Poshmark or Ebay.

Didn't realize this would turn into such a long post! hopefully you found it interesting.

--Tiff

yes I have done this but now I am on the other side and it doesnt feel good. I am missing a pair of panties, they were my favorite ones and it has been 4 weeks of me searching every corner and crack and yet they are still gone, loosing the panties isnt as bad as not knowing, the not knowing is driving me crazy, guess its called Karma
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

When I went to high school in the early 80's computers were pretty new. Our school had three Apple II's. The teacher that taught the computer classes was also the coach for the cheerleading team. I was always working on the computers after school, and one day looking for a cord, I found a box of varsity cheerleading uniforms. I don't think they ever knew they were missing one.

Aspiring Member
    I am missing a pair of black panties. Driving myself crazy wondering where they are

I do remember that part of the movie. This actually should be a reply to the movie Everything you wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask.

Excellent thread... I "borrowed"a few things from clothes lines in my day. I also remember my mom finding my stash and me having to explain.
    Last edited by Kendra Sue; 10-06-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Since this seems to have turned into a confession thread I remember house sitting in HS for my friend, taking care of their cat. He had two older sisters. I snagged a pair of silky lavender panties. Not my proudest moment, but there you are.

I have to ask, for the ones who lost their pantie's and can't find them. It might be with the other person that you were with on the night out. Right?
    Part Time Girl

In high school my best friend's house was the party house and for a while I overtook his sister's bedroom on the weekends. Early in the morning I would sneak into her panty drawer and try on a few. Sometimes I would even go into the kitchen in just my shirt and her panties with all our friends crashed in the living room.

She was on the spirit team at her school (don't ask what they did) and had a nice blue cotton mini skirt that I just adored. I'm pretty sure I swiped it from her but I know I tried it on a few times at her house and wore it into the kitchen. As adventurous as it sounds it really wasn't that exciting. But I guess it was good practice? I also scored a couple of panties from her - one white and one pink. They were really nice!

I also had a lady friend who always gave me the key to her apartment to watch over her cat. She said I could borrow anything I wanted so I borrowed some of her panties, bikini bottoms and a dress once. Not sure if she ever realized it but one of our neighbors caught me in the dress. I never permanently kept anything of hers but wanted to come out to her.

Marcelo