Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Case of the Missing Mini-skirt

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    My sisters friend came to live with us for about six months way back. She had some really nice clothes and when she moved on she left a few bags of stuff behind to collect later, which were stored in the attic. She never showed up again, everyone forgot about the bags in the attic, except me. So, a nice boost to my collection. Not sure it counts as stealing as we never heard from her again, and most of her stuff fitted me.

Yes. Stealing's wrong...

That being said, the three things I remember most fondly among my acquisitions:
    - a pair of red opaque tights I stole from a girl I had the most unbelievable crush on in high school. She left her pantyhose drawer open a crack, and I saw those tights and simply couldn't resist. She had a particular outfit that she wore them with, and when I saw her wearing a brand new pair of red tights the next time she wore that outfit, I couldn't help but imagine myself in them.
    - an ultra-shiny black leotard that I took from my next-door neighbor's mother while house sitting. Loved (and still love) shiny stretchy fabric, so when I stumbled across that, I couldn't resist.
    - probably the riskiest thing (on a number of levels) I ever swiped; in high school, there were only three schools in our district with football stadiums, but the locker room facilities were the same ones that students used - "home" team in the boys and "visitors" in the girls. The most-recently built stadium also had a six-lane indoor pool, allowing for gym classes to do a swimming unit in the fall. Lots of swimsuits left hanging were too much a temptation, and at halftime, I grabbed three (two competition suits and a cute bikini) and stuffed them inside my football pants - then went out and played the entire second half without getting caught.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    When I was a preteen, I snuck into the girls locker room at school when the girls where practicing gymnastics. The coach had her "team leotard" hanging on her office door. (The same style and color as the girls used for thier exhibition events) and I loved the look and color.
    I snagged it.
    I wore it often to school under my normal clothes.
    Unfortunately eventually I got caught wearing it at home by my mother. She made me take it off and she gave it to my sister to return to its original owner.
    Damn I missed it for awhile.
    Now I have my own leotards that no one can take away.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Neat story, but can't believe you didn't steal some of her underwear too!

Back in the late '70s my g/f was housesitting for some folks with a very hot teenaged daughter and I had the opportunity to sneak into her closet and try on a pair of her red satin panties. I just lay on the bed in them for about 30 minutes, just enjoying the feel of them- this was before I had my own collection, and it was very, very exciting. I didn't dare steal them- guess you were a little more confident than me!

Happy memories...
    I used to have a short attention spa

In high school I worked at a gas station with a service department. I don't know where they came from but once in a while the boss would walk in with a large garbage bag of discarded clothing we would use for rags. Never though much about it until one day I pulled a bra out of the box. It was like getting an electric shock! I remember stuffing that bra deep down the side of the box and going back to get it later. I worked last shift and closed so I was there alone. I dumped out the box and grabbed all the bras, panties and woman's clothing I could find that would fit me then when ever a new selection would come in I would dig through the box again. Most of it was well worn, or way out of fashion but there was a few gems in the pile. It was a gold mine to a high school kid on limited funds.

Ok OK, I have never spoken to ANYONE of this but at a riding stable that I trained and worked at in the late 70's early 80's there were a few girls (very sexy) all my age at the time (mid teens). They all had expensive taste and had parents that could help them with their tastes. Anyhow quite often they would be wearing their Jordache or Sergio jeans very form fitting (pre Lycra days) and they had those amazing designs on the pockets right! And owe so tempting so while they were riding their horses I would make my way into the clubhouse and try them on. And on a few occasions I kept them for myself. I've felt very guilty ever since and have vowed to make it up to them if our paths were to ever cross again.

Yup. The clothesline thing GUILTY !!!

Didn't steal anything but was told to take what I wanted as payment...

Worked at a Community Chest for 2 days the summer I turned 15 (summer of 72). Had to unload all the boxes of stuff that came from the big stores back then (Monky ward, JCP, Sears, etc) of donations from closeouts. By the time my Granddad picked me up after that first night I had a large box full of stuff. All told I took home 5 dresses, a good half dozen shorts/skirts/blouses, boots, sandals, panties/bras, etc. After the 2nd time I had another similar haul plus a wedding dress and all the under-pinnings plus heels. The rest of that summer after that 2nd night is a very long wonderful story....

Several years ago I was staying in a Denver hotel, and kept having problems with a couple that would leave their clothes in the on-site washer or dryer all day. After a couple days I decided to move their things out of the washer so I could do my laundry. As I was pulling things out I found a black lace bra and panty/garter set with the back seam hose still attached. I figured she must have been in a hurry to take them off. Since I hadn't packed any Anna things, and I was irritated at having to constantly move their stuff, I decided to "borrow" her lingerie. After a few days I put them back in the laundry room on a sort table. I just wish I had been able to be there when she discovered her things and wondering what had happened to them.

When I was in college I lived in an old rooming house with a shared laundry in the basement. One day I put in a load of wash and when it was done, loaded it into the dryer. When I pulled my things out of the drier to fold, my pile now included a pair of very cute peach colored panties. I took it as a sign that someone wanted me to have them so I silently thanked the mystery donor, whoever she was, and wore them often.

Aspiring Member
    This occurred during my summer job as an interior house painter. The number of folks painting a given site varied depending on job/resources. Sometimes we would have 5 or more people at a site, while at times just 1 or 2.

- one house that we were painting (just 2 of us), this very cute brunette moved in with her boyfriend. I remember doing my job when the newspaper boy came by asking for payment, so I went looking for someone to inform and knocked on the bathroom door where the brunette had just finished showering, wow ! Anyways, she had all her clothes in 2-3 garbage bags, and one day when the other guy was at the other end of the house working I snooped in the garbage bags and found a beautiful multicoloured one piece swimsuit. I snagged it, took it home, and tried it on and it fit like a glove. I felt guilty so I took it back the next day.

- another house we painted the daughter went away to university in another city. There were only 3 of us at this site, and one morning I was the only one there. So I took a look at the daugher's drawers and found a gorgeous one piece swimsuit and tried it on there. It was a tad big but beautiful. I didn't take it and quickly put it back.

- this other house we had a full complement of workers. I was tasked with painting the master closet, so I had to haul all the stuff out. One of the items was a garbage bag of clothes, and in this bag was a striped scooped back one piece swimsuit. It was well used, and I took it home. It fit perfectly. I had it until my first purge.

- Where I currently work now, there are 3 big lost and found bins by the gym, and people are always losing stuff. The usual lost items are water bottles, towels, and hoodies. On occasion though, I've found panties, women's exercise bra tops, and one piece swimsuits. Half the time the swimsuits are girl's sizes so it is really too small, on the other times, I've hit paydirt and it has fit. All I had to do is wash them and I've added a new suit to my collection.

Too many things to count! A good friend of mine's mom was missing a few bras (my first D cup bras!) and some of his sisters were missing panties. The house was huge and these things would air dry in the basement, so I would pocket them. Never got caught. If I spent the night at a girl's place and she had clothes lying around, things would vanish because I figured they would not miss them and I was right.

Today is Sunday...Forgive me Father for I have stolen women's clothes.

I used to borrow my sisters panties all the time. I never considered it stealing as they all ended up back in the same laundry bin at the end of the day. I just got to borrow another pair the next day...
    Interesting thing is after several months of this, my mom bought me a bunch of men's bikini briefs without me asking her. I kinda think she knew something was going on and that my sister wasn't really wearing two or three pairs of panties every day...
    Mom's are smart like that... And, yes, I continued to borrow from my sister's panties, there's just something special about panties.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Well, I guess I must be guilty of grand larceny[ oh yeah, it was grand] compared to you girls. I was always perusing clothes lines at night. Since it was a smaller town, I knew who lived in a lot of houses, so I would make it a habit to check out certain houses. There's not enough room here to tell about all the many things I took home, but I will tell you about the largest haul I ever got. There were 3 or 4 young ladies who rented a house for the summer near mine. One night when mom and pop were out imbibing in various alcoholic beverages, I slipped out the back door. BINGO, the clothesline was full when I arrived and not so full when I left. I went home with 1 panty girdle, 1 OB girdle, 8 pairs of panties and 5 bras. Like they say, Oh What A Night. I also was able to get various bras and panties belonging to my friends mothers.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Oh my goodness. Are we about to change the name on this site to "Clothes Line Panty Thieves" I know we do some silly things when young but I hope we are all over it now.

As a kid I borrowed my younger sister's green girlscout dress and stashed it in my bed. I wore it in the bathroom whenever I was home alone. One day Mom found it and confronted me with it when I got home, asking what I was doing with it. Somehow, without having rehearsed in advance, I ad libbed that I wanted to see how long it would take for her to notice it was missing. My sister was standing there too. They had frowns at first. Then they seemed satisfied with my story when I "explained". Whew!

This all reminds me of a funny movie. Remember the Woodie Allen movie, "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (but were afraid to ask)"? Remember the scene about "What Is a Transvestite"? The guy and his wife were visiting a couple and the guy excused himself to go to the bathroom, but went to the bedroom instead and put on the woman's clothes. I think his wife came to check on him, and he heard her coming, so he stepped out the window and hung for a while from the sill. His grip weakened and he fell to the ground. A thief took his purse and someone notified a nearby cop, who caught the thief and gave it back to the transvestite. His wife and the couple heard the commotion and came out and saw who it was in her clothes. The scene was played up for maximum embarrassment. That night his wife asked why he hadn't told her. She said she would have understood ... that he was a very sick person. He rolled his eyes.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Aspiring Member
    Amazing the parallels in some of our journeys. Yes I took some things in my younger days. All kinds of items from girlfriends, sister, mom. To this day I feel guilt about it. Anything that makes you have to steal something has got to be evil.
    If I could change one thing about this, I wish I would have had the money and/or intestinal fortitude to go out and buy my own stuff. But at the time I was so immersed in what was driving it I must have felt I had no choice.
    Is there any justification to what we have done?

Me and a few friends had a sleep over at his house. That night we ran tur the back yards to a pool , we were going to jump in but chickend out. I grabbed a bathing suit off the line as we ran away. Had alot of fun with it when I got home , later my mom found it in my bed. Wanted to know who it was that I had over. I'll have to call her an ask if she remembers
    Haylee

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    Oh my goodness. Are we about to change the name on this site to "Clothes Line Panty Thieves" I know we do some silly things when young but I hope we are all over it now.
    Don't worry: I'm sure the next generation of young CD'ers are already doing the same in a neighborhood near you.

Watch your clotheslines, ladies!

Panties galore , I stole plenty but also a bikini set...I had that for a long time.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

When I was in high school a girl
    Who was a cheerleader for our
    FootBall team left her cheerleading
    Uniform. In her locker so one afternoon after everyone had gone
    home I went back to pick up my
    books out of my locker next to hers opened her locker took the
    Skirt went to the bathroom and
    Tried it own and it felt great
    I then took it off and put it. back
    In her locker.

Glad I'm not a priest, I wouldn't have time to give penance to all of you. I too am quility. My sister of 6 years older when I was in 8th grade, of course I would borrow her clothes. The whole works, shoes to bras to pantyhose. Can't believe she never ran short of pantyhose. of course they do get runs in them. Maybe that's why I wear nothing but stay ups now. I remember one time I put on this plaid stack dress, zipped it up and after sometime walking around with it on, could not get the zipper back down. At that age I did get pretty shook.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancie64 View Post
    could not get the zipper back down.
    Haha. I am sure most of us (may all of us) have their own stories about zippers. Sometimes I think that those things are evil invention of GGs designed for only purpose of trapping crossdressers And may getting caught bcs of that
    Back on topic, I am did take someting too. Some years back, during weekend party in house of one of my friends (gg) we did play some games and did random things, like drink that, kiss whatever person or switch clothes with somebody (guess most favorite within cd comunity if that person is oposite gender ). I had that bad luck (or good luck?) to get switched the girl who owned the house. And by switch a mean complete switch, from underwear to shoes. I stay like that rest of night (feel like I am high or something ), we even went outside to street at one point (my second trip outside ever ) But then before we went sleep i took all thing off, left them next to bed, next to my bag. At morning i noticed that pile of clothes and put skirt and panties in my said bag. Idk what was going on in my head at that moment. I have both things in my closet, wearing them too. But those are only thing i ever took from somebody. I borrowed o lot oh thing secretly That number is huge

Aspiring Member
    Done nothing to feel too guilty about.
    When I was about 20 I was once staying over at a friend's parents house. His sister was away so I was given her room. There were still some of her clothes in the wardrobe and drawers. I looked, but never tried them on for fear of being discovered (there was no lock on the door).
    There was a large black bin bag full of clothes near the door.
    The next day, I was putting my things in my car, getting ready to leave and my friend said that he would follow behind in his car as he had to take some things to the charity shop.
    Guessing he meant the bag of clothes, I said "I'll save you a journey and drop it off for you"
    Sure enough, the bag of clothes was loaded into my car. We said our goodbyes and I drove off.
    Completely "forgot" about the charity shop until I got home, where I was able to take my pick of what was in the bag. It was all in very good condition, and a few items still had tags on, so had never been worn. The next day I took the rest of the clothes (and some of my own that I no longer wanted) to my local charity shop.
    I remember there was a lovely blue dress with a white, real lace collar. I wore that dress until it was worn out. I loved it.