Thread: What a beautiful day

What a beautiful day

Wasn't going to post anything but after reading another thread about why we(CDers) go out in public and expose ourselves to possible ridicule and such I thought this might help. First I am GF but I do CD so... upon waking to what promised to be a beautiful day and feeling my nightgown flowing as I went about my morning routine, my polished semi long glue on nails shining in my eyes with every hand movement there was no way I was going to stay in and before I knew it my multi colored, multi patterned shark bite hem sleeveless maxi dress on, all padding affixed, 3" heeled suede ankle boots, matching belt and lacy duster, full casual face and hair, non bling jewelry and a feeling of joy and natural being, I found myself buying coffee in a famous convenience store and off down the highway with it's big box stores and mom and pop thrown in the mix, from fast food to an adult book store,(no I don't patronize these places) my hair blowing from the wind from the open window of my 10 y.o. pick-up truck with it's diamond plate tool box in back. Stop to shop and browse the clothes(femme) the touch and feel of the fabric, the colors the styles all the time moving about rubbing elbows with the other women and commenting on various pieces there and small talk with the cashier about some earrings I was buying(using my natural voice just somewhat softer and never mono tonal) than found myself in the large orange home improvement store buying some reciprocating saw blades I needed and fluorescent bulbs for my laundry room all the while having an associate or two asking if I needed help, something that rarely happens when I'm dressed male. Brunched at a small food court out under the umbrella with the white wire chairs and tables just watching the vanillas going about their day as if I was not even there(nothing here to look at) all that was missing was a best girlfriend. Now if I was out as my male self I would have rushed through my day and missed the essence of the day. No thrill, no excitement, just a warm fuzzy as close to feminine as I can get. Is it any wonder I smile the whole time out. Oh yeah of course the obligatory stop at the grocery store.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I do envy and admire people like you. I am yet to go out in the daytime, though I am building up to it. You make it sound like a breeze, I hope one day it will be for me.

Allisa, you are where I want to be!! I am working on it but it just seems like it is taking so long!! Transformation on 23rd and makeup lessons on the 24th!! Then we will see, we will see!!! I can not go full time but hope to get out more!! Just my 2 c !! Hugs Lana Mae

First I am GF but I do CD so... Now if I was out as my male self

I'm a bit confused. Are you a genetic female who crossdresses as a male?
    Live and let dress.

Sorry Sheila, maybe my use of GF confused you. I am gender fluid, so in some way; yes.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

That was a beautiful day! I am only 6 months into having my own space and CDing in the privacy of my home. I am hoping to be able to go out in full dress this fall when it's a lot cooler, it will be the fist in full make up. I don't want the summer heat to ruin it. I am build "manly" so I really don't know how well I will blend in. I will be with a female friend and in a town that won't look twice at someone like me, so my confidence is way up. I just hope I don't chicken out at the last minute. A matter of fact I am going over to her house Friday to show off my new bra that is my size that I ordered from the internet. This is the first time in my life that I am happy with my man boobs, I have pretty good cleavage!

Aspiring Member
    I'll echo the others Allisa, I'll echo others here. You are one of a number of ladies who I look to as inspiration. You're at a point I'd love to be but I've got a long way to go. Please keep sharing.