Thread: Beginning my third week on hormones.

Beginning my third week on hormones.

Following both of my Endo's advice, I put my third patch on on Monday and took my second one off on Tuesday, so as not to have a dip in my levels from switching patches.

I'm loving the ease in which I can focus my thoughts, and enjoying the increased quiet in my head.

I haven't noticed much, other than more of a fullness in my breasts. No growth, just that they are more round.

The other day I sat down to begin writing a new project.

Now, before. I had problems focusing on the project at hand and struggled to write more than a few hundred words in a single session.

The other day I set a new personal record with over 7,500 words in a single session of writing in the same amount of time that it took me to write about 600-800 words. I think the time frame is around two hours. I don't pay much attention to the time when I'm in writing mode, just the music.

For now I feel so much better about myself. So, I will just sit back and enjoy the ride for a bit and see what happens.

TTFN
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Wow, I'm impressed with your ability to write in either mode, it would take me a couple of weeks to put down 7500 words!

I'm glad things are going will for you.

Hugs, Bria

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I'm on week three as well. I've had some emotional/ irrational things take place, and have also noticed a fullness in my breasts and added nipple sensation. But not much else from those notable details. Best of luck and so glad to hear the writing is going well. The quiet in my head has allowed me to focus on my blog again as well as work in some fiction novels I've been putting off a while. So there are certainly value added perks to hormones.

Bria, I've always loved to write or tell stories.

With this new clarity, I'm considering taking the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) challenge again this year. That is a challenge to write a 50k word novel rough draft in 30 days.

I did it a couple of years ago and almost didn't make it.

With this new clarity I can't help wondering how far I could overshoot the target. Shoot, if I sit down and write 7500 each day, that would be a rather long one at 225k words.

Caden, congrats on week three.

I will admit, I have had a couple of emotional moments. I've had a few where I was left in tears from a cute video or something like that online. The other happened one night when the Niece and Nephews decided to talk as loud as they could, waking me up an hour after I went to sleep. I let them know rather loudly what I thought about their rudeness. Funny, I got my message across to them.

I had warned them of the possibility of moodiness. Not sure they believed me until that night.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.