So, I got dressed today as I had a day to myself, or so I thought! had a morning of chores planned, housework and a trip to the doctors. All very normal for me and I am used to seeing people whilst en fem in general (my family and friends, doc and a few others I've met on my travels so far). However, after I had finished dressing and putting my face on, and as I was getting my breakfast ready, I hear the doorbell... ''DING DONG'' and with that sound and knowing that nobody was due round, my hart dropped into my belly. I went to the window to see if it was anyone who knew and so if was safe to answer the door (im careful as there is an element of the locals in my area that it would be unsafe if found out). To my ultimate surprise it was the POLICE!!! Whatever nerves I had before were multiplied through the roof by this point but I had to make a decision, hide behind the couch or open the door...

Along the corridor to the door I went and with each step forward making me feel more positive. The door opened to a smile from a young officer asking if I was my partner (a GG), I said that I wasn't her and she was my partner. At this point you could see the cogs in his brain going overtime as he looked at his note-pad and then at me a couple of times back and forth, then ever so politely he asked... ''are you Gavin?'' this time with the confidence in his voice gone and replaced with nerves of his own. Of-course I said yes and 'im Gavin'.

The officer immediately smiled and was back to normal and explained he wanted to talk about an assault that happened to us ages ago. we went over things and he left without any issues and leaving me with a positive feeling to replace my fear of police seeing me dressed

ps docs going well
pps here's what I looked like for this event,,,

14331714_1371113796262602_1010298780_n.jpg