Thread: caught by my doctor

caught by my doctor

A few years ago, i made an appointment at a primary care facility to have the veins in my legs checked. I always underdress since my wife dosent like me dressing at all and i do so at work since i cant do any of it at home. Anyway! The day i was to go see the doctor, i was wearing a black half Slip, a black full slip over it and a black cammie over it all. I also had on a pair of black panties. I figured therr would be no problem cause all i would have to was to roll up my pants and no one the wiser. All went well untill she said to take off my shirt and drop my pants. Was i shocked! Now what do i do? Not much i could do. So i told her i was wearing womens clothing. So i took off my shirt and dropped my pants. She then said she was going to check my prostate. She did, i pulled up my pants and put my shirt back on. Dhe told mr not to worry, doctor\patient privacy and all. She was pretty cool about it do i asked her if she wouldnt mind being my primary. Doctor? She said s he wouldnt mind. So after a I minute or so, we concluded the visit. I went back several months later and was told she left. Not sure why?

I went to see a doctor for a check on my skin to see if any cancers were developing. I have been doing this for several years just as a precaution. He always does the exam with his nurse/assistant who takes notess as he checks my back, chest and arms for cancerous signs. Well this year he asked to check my legs and I had to take of my jeans. Of course I was wearing my prettiest panties as I always do but there was nothing I could do but comply and smile and act normally.
    Well the world did not end and when he left the room I was left with the nurse and we discussed some issues around keeping skin healthy etc. and then the exam was over.
    As I and many people here have said before. It is not an issue with medical folks. They just want to get on with the exam or treatment or whatever else they are doing. I doubt that much else registers and if is does it is just for a moment.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 09-14-2016 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned Read only
    Lynnstar,
    I haven't worn female clothes to have medical checks but I do wonder what they think when they see my shaved body, I recently had a problem with my knee and had it checked at my nearest minor injuries unit, the female nurse practitioner kept stocking my knee even after she'd checked it . She sent me for an X-ray , I heard a low OH from the male radiographer when he saw my shaved legs, again when I saw the nurse with the results of my X-rays she persisted in touching my legs while she described what the problem was .

I went to do blood work underdressed and she finishing taking the blood and told me the doctor requested a heart test. That would be fine because I was only wearing pantyhose and panties, she Starting sticking all these stickers on me that she would have to attach the wires to. She lifted my shirt and make a comment that its good that I shave my chest makes it easier to remove the stickers and then she lifted the bottom of my pants to but a sticker on my ankle. She stopped and alittle surprised to see black pantyhose, I gave alittle "wops you weren't supposed to see that" she made a" you wouldn't believe what I see here"comment. The whole time while she was doing the test the bottom of my pant leg was rolled up and my black pantyhose were on display. It was kind of exciting and yet nerv reacking everytime another nurse came in the room. I always wondered how that heart test turned out. In the life of a CD there isn't a boring moment.

It sounds like you wanted to get "caught" really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynn, It sounds like you scared the Doctor Away......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    It sounds like you wanted to get "caught" really.
    Exactly. You knew you were going someplace where you might be asked to disrobe and you wore women's undies.

I went to the hospital (emergency) once wearing panties but I didn't really have time to change. I doubt anyone saw them and nobody mentioned them. I figured it was more important to go than to take the time to change my panties.

I save some white BVDs for doctor's visits and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    ...and nobody mentioned them.
    Well, they are after all "unmentionables"...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-15-2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    she lifted the bottom of my pants to but a sticker on my ankle. She stopped and alittle surprised to see black pantyhose
    I've actually always wondered about something. I wear pantyhose all the time, but I've been curious as to whether they have to tear the pantyhose open to do that test or if they put the sticker on top of them.

Banned Read only
    With all the postings and threads on this site it is mind blowing to read about "ladies" donning women's clothing to a doctor's visit. Why? You probably subconsciously want to either get caught or __________ (fill in the blank).

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I kind of agree with Stephanie.

I've done all sorts of things that some might consider "waaay out there" -- but I've *never* under-dressed to a scheduled appointment at a medical facility.

(Then again, I've never really been a huge under-dresser, to begin with.)

This forum does surprise me sometimes. All good, and I love reading about these things!

Silver Member
    I've underdressed most all my life. Went to a gg chiropractor one day and she said undress and put this on. Well I took everything off and went through the initial exam. She set up some treatments which I took. None of the treatments required my loosening my pants. So I started wearing panties again. One day the tech said loosen you belt and pants so I can put this device on your hip. I had on some shaping panties. She slid the pads in and said nothing. After several treatments I wore what ever with no problem. One day I had on sheer panties and the doc came in and saw the panties and snapped the waist band to let me know she knew. At that point I never worried and wore the sexiest panties I had. Later in my care we were talking about my recovery and she looked at me up and down and said we have on all the same clothes. She was right, same tee, jeans, and exact match on tennis shoes. I'm sure she was wondering what I had on underneath. She moved on to a new practice and I stopped in to see her. She asked how I was doing and felt the bra as she rubbed my back, but never said anything and continued to rub it.

Banned Spammer
    I am so glad i am protected.

Hipaa laws

Rather than stress about getting "caught" I opt for guy undies when going to the doctor. If I get hit by a truck on another day and the emergency room staff sees me in panties, the concussion and broken bones would be a bigger problem than the bikini undies.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    More of the I want to get caught syndrome.
    Seems to be quite contagious on this forum.

I don't think its a "want to get caught", but a lack of respect for Murphy's Law...

I have shared before how I stopped by my Dr just to get a new script for asthma meds I take. I had done this many times in the past and no big deal. In, pick up the waiting script at the front desk, and out...not this time. Dr happened to stick her head in the room at the same time I'm standing there and says" hey, while your here lets do a quick update on everything". Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but that day since I was going to be quietly out and about and wearing a wind-breaker all day my attire consisted of black lace bra/panties, black garter-belt with rose patterned black hose, black side-zip slacks and a black charmeuse w/lace yoke blouse and black chiffon sleeves. Nurse comes in and asks me to remove my jacket and shirt. She was surprised alright but her response was even better. As I took off the blouse and she saw the bra she said "wow thats beautiful" (or something like that -I really don't remember now). Dr came in and did her thing and as I was getting re-dressed the nurse stops me as I'm putting on the jacket and says I really need to show off that blouse. So I didn't put it back on till I was ready to walk out the door. I didn't really worry about what I wore to the Dr after that although I do remember I was never quite so femininely attired...

For myself, I don't view it as getting caught. I no longer own any men's underwear and stick to a variety of women's underwear every day. I also keep my nails painted 24x7, with usually a nude color on my fingers and whatever color on my toes that suits my mood at that time.

My doctors and their staff in Phoenix all knew about my dressing, and never made any negative remarks. They would comment on my nails regularly, especially when I did the extensions and thyroid cancer awareness colors, and words love and hope on them. All of the girls in the office had to come see them. LOL

After our recent move to NC, I ended up having to make a visit to the ER in the middle of the night. My nurse did comment on my nail polish, and stated that she loved the mauve color, and neutrals tend to be her favorite. She also adored the burgundy on my toes, and asked me what the name was. Nothing was said about the bra or panties I was wearing, aside from the bra being cute.

Those in the medical field have seen most everything. They also have a code of conduct that most won't say anything disparaging, regardless of their personal opinions. Now consider that people do talk "in the break room", and may say things amongst themselves, but for me, I really don't care. As long as I don't have to deal with disparaging remarks, attitude, and judgement directly, I couldn't care less about what gets stated behind closed doors with people that have no bearing on the outcome of my actual life.

This sounds like fun! I'll have to plan out my underclothing ensemble for my next appointment! Granny panties or thong?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

A few years ago, i made an appointment at a primary care facility to have the veins in my legs checked. She then said she was going to check my prostate.
    That's funny! Sorry, couldn't help it.

Years ago, I was at the doctor. He also wanted to check my prostate. I had about two weeks of hair down there, preparing for the doctor vist. He said, ummm you seem to have lost some body hair.......oh.........and then he caught himself. Nothing more was said.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaKarenAZ View Post
    After our recent move to NC, I ended up having to make a visit to the ER in the middle of the night. My nurse did comment on my nail polish, and stated that she loved the mauve color, and neutrals tend to be her favorite. She also adored the burgundy on my toes, and asked me what the name was. Nothing was said about the bra or panties I was wearing, aside from the bra being cute.
    I think you have to get up pretty early in the morning to be the first panty-wearing man in the ER... (Or Walmart)

I threw out all my boy underwear in the late 1990's. Since then I have purchased one pair of silk boxers that I wore to have a tumor removed, a colonoscopy and my annual physicals.

I am always cautious since I'm not out. I ended up in ER once for a fever and hives that came out of nowhere after I ate something. I had to strip down to underwear and socks and put on that open backed gown. Not once did I think about dressing as I was very stressed, and I believe I had confidence in what I thought was my full drab status.

Made it through the ordeal (some spice in the food set off an allergic reaction) and returned home. Undressing to get in the shower, and what do I see when I remove my socks? Forgot my toenails were painted a dark pink! Fortunately I had kept my socks on. Story is that undressing might be "safe" but emergencies happen.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Speaking of doctors.. ..
    Tuesday (9/20) I have an appointment for a my yearly, routine physical exam. with my primary doctor.
    Last week I had blood drawn for lab work..

So, i will wear male briefs.

However, my hair is now long and my whole body is shaved for the most part but, I don't think he will notice as it been a year since I have seen him........been in excellent health for my 69 years .

Anyway, although I wont volunteer any CD related info, if he were to ask any question about anything concerning CDing, I will be honest with him.

Wow Liz, that doctor sure seems mightily interested in your underdressing.....?
    Last edited by Barbara Black; 09-18-2016 at 05:11 PM.