Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Drink and Dress...

Never Drink and Dress...

Dear friends,

I fell off the horse on Monday and did something stupid. I take medications for depression and anxiety, but I was is Mandy-mode and decided to drink a Manhattan on top of it. Bad Idea! I got brave, called my mom and let it slip that I am a crossdresser. She though I was joking so I face timed her and she saw Mandy for the first time.. She thought I was playing a trick with her but then she got really pissed...
    She thought it was my wife because we look and dress almost alike. But then she figured it out and said we both need to see a professional!

Well luckily, my wife was home for lunch and we called her back and convinced her it was a joke...all is good now. I have talked to her since and all seems well. I almost rang the bell permanently

Moral of the story: Don't drink and dress...

Hugs,

Mandy

I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time! You facetimed her?! Too funny! Glad it all worked out.

Hugs,
    Katie

Have never heard a good result from Drunken Dial.

That's pretty wild.

I got pretty drunk one night while on this site in boy mode.
    The next day when I got up I found that I left my computer on and on my About me page! My wife doesn't know how much I like dresses.

When I was 16 my mother caught me a few times dressed in the girl clothes she kept in the attic.
    She said don't make a mess out of the closets and that I was just going through a phase.

My mother doesn't know that I'm still in the phase.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 09-14-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    That is a very funny story.
    I do not mean the medications and such, just the end result.
    You are very pretty in your avatar.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

That is an incredible story!

When I drink and dress I end up being completely rediculous. I normally end up doing housework until all hours of the morning while dancing about singing Icona Pop. I wake up to find the house clean, and a wig that's Rubix cube level tangled. Possibly also with angry wife whom I'd foolishly woken up while I thought I was being quiet.

I'm glad you managed to smooth the whole thing over!

Dani
    Last edited by DaniT; 09-14-2016 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Well it's over for now but wait until she tells the rest of the family about your big joke as they all sit around the Thanksgiving dinner table.

Banned Read only
    Mandy,
    I chose not to drink when I go to my social meetings, I have to drive thirty miles so getting stopped wouldn't go down well with my wife. We were invited by a wedding party to join them , I decided not to but I'm worried that someone might have fun at my expense and spike my drink, I feel a CDer is a prime target to have some fun with.

I'm glad it worked out OK with your mum, I'm still debating whether to tell mine or not, she may be 87 but is still active and has two jobs, one is helping in a charity shop so , at some point she is going to find out what I'm buying and wonder why .

Wait what ... You were drinking Manhattens ... before lunch!

Oh and yes, I'm sure mom doesn't suspect a thing

I dress and then, drink. Seems you had the order reversed and that through everything out of balance.

Platinum Member
    Hi Mandy, There are two groups that can help you.

Mothers against Drunk Dressing.

Friends don't let friends Dress Drunk.

Both of these organizations' can help you recover......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Alcohol can be some powerful stuff. I can no longer drink it because of medical issues but when I did, I managed to keep myself pretty well under control. No arrests, no bar fights, etc. Being an entertainer, I saw a lot of people who weren't able to maintain that control.

Knowing now how alcohol and your medicine can interact, you should probably either figure out how to maintain the control or skip one or the other. Probably skip the alcohol.

I still miss the taste of alcohol though and I haven't had a drink in about seven years.

I dont drink anymore. I did when i was in my 20s and up to late 30s but that was quite a few years ago (over 25). When i did drink, i tend to get silly and sometimes stubborn. I can see myself telling or saying i crossdresss to someone and enjoy doing so ( crossdressing) and consequences be da----! That is untill the next day. Oh boy! I guess its good i dont have a taste for alcohol anymore.

I don't drink much, but I don't drink and dress at all, for this reason: I would have to pee more often and "getting to it" (pulling down pantyhose, etc.) with glamour-length stick-on nails is, at best, difficult.

I think you need to go stand in the corner for what you did to your mother your a bad girl Miss Mandy.
    Angie

It's not unusual to read posts of how someone going out dressed for the first time will do so after having a "couple" of drinks for a bit of dutch courage. This is never a good idea. You need to have your wits about you especially on those early trips.

I can remember that having bought a new coat I was itching to wear it. Having been out (drab) for a few beers with the boys on getting home that little demon spoke to me telling me to dress and give the coat an outing. So even though it's quite late and a safe neighborhood, setting off out of the front door dressed when you're trying to keep your little secret just that, a secret, isn't the smartest thing to do. Would I have done it stone cold sober, not on your life!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mandy View Post
    Well luckily, my wife was home for lunch and we called her back and convinced her it was a joke...all is good now.
    It's your life and you get to decide what's "good" and what's not, but I'd dispute that it's all good now. You've just returned to the comfort of the status quo.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well it turned out okay in the middle at least. So I can admit to splitting my sides at some of the replys . In the end though your mum knows, honest she knows.��

You've heard the expression, "Don't drink and drive" well I use the expression, "Don't drag and drink. That beind said, I do enjoy a nice glass of wine while being Sabrina.
    Love, Sabrina

Hmmmmm,
    Liquid courage, or stupid in a bottle?
    Jon

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeArel View Post
    I dress and then, drink. Seems you had the order reversed and that through everything out of balance.
    I totally agree, Dee! I screw up my preparations while becoming Sherry enuff without booze making me forget things and make MORE mistakes!

But, going out to drink with the girls AFTER I'm all dolled up is a completely different matter!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't drink and dress except for Friday night. We stay in and we are in nighties then have cheese and summer sausage and wine. A great romantic night and we share our thoughts. But sometimes drink a little much but I stay the same but wake up with a headache with my nightie on. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Alcohol is liquid courage to do things you are normally afraid or too wise to do when sober. Sometimes I refer to it as truth serum. Be careful...

Marcelo

The next day when I got up I found that I left my computer on and on my About me page! My wife doesn't know how much I like dresses.

She probably does now.

Moral of the story, Get a better mom. I'm kidding I'm kidding xD