Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never Drink and Dress...

Reading this thread all I could think was:
    "Alcohol, 'cause no good story starts with a salad"
    And "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

Mandy, I love your story. It gave me a good laugh. I have really never had a problem drinking and dressing but I can understand the issues that could arise. I can go just about anywhere dressed as long as I'm out of my home town area. I have found if I have just the right amount alcohol ( one or two ) it frees up the mind and the I really don't give a shit what people might think. I have never had any issues while out dressed. Good luck with your mother.

Famous last words normally fueled by alcohol,
    "Hey (mom), watch this."
    Live and let dress.

If you face timed her and spoke to her, then she knows and is now happy with denial. Your mum of all people should know your voice.
    Samantha -x-

On a serious note, Mandy, please be careful mixing antidepressants with alcohol. I'm not a doctor but know that several SSRIs can potentiate alcohol and some can lead to catostrophic low blood pressure.

Be safe AND be pretty!
    Last edited by Samantha Clark; 09-17-2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Correct autocorrect

Banned Read only
    I'm an in-home crossdresser. However, when I do have the opportunity to go for a drive I definitely make sure I have not consumed ANY alcohol. I would not want to be field tested for sobriety because a police officer smelled alcohol on my breath. Walking a straight line heel to toe in heels? Not on your life! I do take medication that conflicts with alcohol, but, a single drink at home in OK. Not on the road.

Many find alcohol to be a lot like a truth serum. My worst is sending e-mails after 2 or so glasses of wine. I try not to do that anymore.

Luckily in the past, a couple of threads I started and said things I shouldn't have while drunk
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-18-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: no discussion of mod decisions even when jesting
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

You girls just Crack me up! Mandy, great story. I doubt if your mom believes it, but it did allow you to give her an out to accept it gracefully.

Drinking and dressing never ends well. After a tough night shift on my Friday, I went home and slammed some vodka. Got fully dressed in wig, makeup and donned my favorite Vanity Fair nylon robe. Went into the backyard and walked around inspecting the plants and having a great time. Next door, the neighbors were in their backyard playing in the pool. My head and shoulders rose above the fence! Don't know if they saw.

I sure sequential lied down on a chaise lounge and opened up my robe to get a little sun. 4 hours later I woke up to a severe sunburn on my chest, with VERY clear lines where my bra was. The area below my boobs was white because of the angle of the lounge back being about 45 degrees. The sunburn ended on my belly where my robe came together at a button.

It was tough to explain to my wife. Not sure if she bought it. Several months later, I swam with my son and his wife. In the shadows, my burn looked okay. In the sun, the outline of the boobs part of the bra on my upper chest and the bra lines were still clearly visible. Tried to stay submerged the whole time!

It took AYEAR for those lines to disappear!

Haven't drank and dressed since, that's for sure!