Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossing is sexual for me

It's OK to feel sexually aroused while dressed. For me, once I was introduced to the feel and look of lingerie at the age of about 5, dressing up became an integral part of my sexual exploration and development. It is still there but now there is another component that has more to do with how I feel about myself and the joy and comfort of presenting as a female. I enjoy beautiful feminine clothing and lovely jewelry etc.

Please, never fell guilty about this aspect. It is normal and natural and we don't need to take on a guilt that is imposed by society and especially by religion. Sexual arousal is a completely normal thing for humans and all animals. How it is triggered does't matter.

Dressing is very sexual for me. More so when I think about dressing and during the first hour I am dressed. My heart literally pounds out of my chest as I'm putting on panties, bra, jeans,etc.. But as I sit there for a while and just go about my business the thrill dies down and I am just comfortable. That complete feeling people describe. I do dress for sexual reasons sometimes but other times I just want to feel and look like a woman for a while and "play the part". I have been crossdressing since I was a teenager and I am 29 now. Back then it was solely for the sexual thrill and I was disgusted with myself and felt very ashamed. Especially afterwards. But the older I get, the less shame and guilt I feel about dressing in general although I would feel that way if I got caught. So am I a fetish crossdresser? Yes. Am I a person who also just likes to wear female clothing and gets general satisfaction out of it? Yes. I just love everything about it. I just can't wait to have my own place so I can live like a female at home and a man in the world. That's what I want. It's not 100% because of sexual reasons. I'd say it's about 35-40% sexual and the rest wanting to be female. I look at it as I have the best of both worlds. I'm happy where I am. If i'm an "undergraduate" or in " middle school" I hope I never pass the next grade
    Last edited by SamanthaDarling120; 09-18-2016 at 11:29 PM.

For me it certainly started out as being very sexual.

Now it is less so but every bit as exhilirating. Every day, when I open my panty draw, gaze in and make my selection for the day, a wave of excitement comes over me. I don't think that will ever diminish.

For me there's a huge sexual component to it as well but it evolved over time. Originally, I would dress when aroused, then release and be ready to fall back to male mode immediately. Now, while still a sexual thrill which my GF enjoys immensely, I tend to keep the clothes on much longer before and then after, typically put on hose and a nightie. I've since started wearing panties almost full time and if(can't believe I'm saying this for Michigan but it's still bloody hot here) winter ever gets here, I'm gonna perhaps try wearing a bra under my coat if I go out as well as shave my chest, legs, back and pubes.

Banned Spammer

Lightbulb with lower testosterone you will get less turned on by dressing

The older you get any age after 30 you lose 1% of your testosterone a year.
    It effects desires,libbido, aggressiveness ,intiative and motivation.
    If a 100 year old is give testosorone replacement and you put his levels a an avearage 19 year olds levels if the wind blow they will get excited let alone put on heels a dress ,wig and makeup.
    High T levels will make you get turned on and excited by think about anything you like.

Most fetishes i see are over the top but not like a drag Queen.
    Everyone has a little fetish for something's but whether its over the top are not is another thing.

Look in centurion magazine and you will see actual fetish.
    There is even a fetish magazine. If cross dressing is destroying your life it could be considered a fetish by definition.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    They refer to those of us here that get turned on by dressing as "fetish dressers".

Many here feel that's like being in middle school. And, they've graduated and moved onward-----
    Last edited by reinasblack; 09-20-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Definitely a sexual turn on for me. I consider my crossdressing more on fetish side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It isn't sexual for me at all. In fact, it's quite the opposite. And I'm only 19. But I'm also incredibly gay with low levels of testosterone, so that might have something to do with it. XD

Aspiring Member
    Aaaaah, I remember my younger years CDing, it was 95% sexual and 5% CDing. Now that I'm older, it has reversed, I simply enjoy my time being Wendy.