Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wishing you a Fem Halloween!

Wishing you a Fem Halloween!

This is kind of a question thread.

I was wondering, what great fem Halloween costumes you all are planning?

I personally have planned to be two very awesome pseudo pop culture characters for a few separate occasions.

Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter...

Aaaaaand

Molly Carpenter from The Dresden Files

There is a comic expo in my city in the next couple weeks and I'm struggling to get both costumes ready for it, but I can use most pieces of clothing for both outfits. I'm also making some of the things that I need from scratch. (I will post pictures of these things when I get them done)

I am the most excited to be Molly Carpenter, she is my favorite Dresden Files character

So yeah, what do you guys have planned?

Dani

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sexy witch or a French maid; most likely the sooner one.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    I'm planning on dressing up as myself.

Scary, indeed!

Well I am an adventuress. I missed the party at the club last year, so if I do go this year, I'm considering dressing as "Black Canary" from "Arrow" who BTW does wear a long blonde wig as part of her crime fighting costume.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am hoping to enjoy Halloween as a princess in a pink ball gown but don't want to ruin the dress so I may have to go with something more modest. Maybe Harley Quinn...

Yaya from unbreakable machine doll. I'm doing a couple "sexy alternatives" like back slitting the skirt and opting for a more Lycra spandex stocking and high heels instead of Greta sandals.

I was thinking of being a zombie bride, with big plumed petticoat and full make-up/hair to match and of-course LOADSA BLOOD!!!! hehehe
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.... Scrap that, Set the unicorns freeeeee

I was thinking I might dress up as a crossdresser.
    My name is Carol.

Probably will not dress for Halloween, but if I did it would be as a female nurse!! Since I am a male nurse, I think it would be the best!! Do not however have what I would want!! Would want all white everything, underclothes and uniform!! Then again a bloody nurse from Silent Hill!!! LOL Hugs Lana Mae

Lana,

Have you ever considered wearing women's scrubs to work on/around Halloween?

Could be fun! Your co-workers & patients would get a kick out of it, too.

(Assuming you've never done that before, of course. )

Agent Carter from the TV show in the blue suit.
    I'm always me but who that is varies. Life is a voyage and until recently I was rowing my boat in circles.

My wife and I are going with me as a hooker and she is going to be my pimp

Quote Originally Posted by laurababe View Post
    Lana,

Have you ever considered wearing women's scrubs to work on/around Halloween?

from a person who wore scrubs in her job...what are women's scrubs? I had dogs and kitties and horses and cartoons on mine. Other than some "cuts" they all look the same
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Something like this...?

http://www.uniformadvantage.com/img/...20/k129flv.png

But yes, I see your point, too.

Banned Read only
    Dani,
    Yes I already have my outfit but I'm not saying what it is until after the event, but I will post some pics . All I can say is it's shorter than I usually wear but hopefully it will be a lot of fun, I'm just hoping that other members of the group will dress for the event .

That's awesome Teresa, I eagerly await your pictures =)

Normally I am not so excited for Halloween that I'd start talking about it in September. This year is special though, I've taken 4 days off work for it, and I've spent at least 6 hours so far custom making parts of my costume .

Dani

Aspiring Member
    Random ideas that I've staved off:
    The classic French Maid outfit, if only because I've never actually worn one, even though I've worn dresses of similar cutting and liked them. Will never wear it again if I can.

A Southern Belle gown - the dress eliminates most traces of my actual frame and obscures it in a hoop skirt. I genuinely like the opulence and elegance of this kind of dress, and feel it takes advantage of my height and slim build.

A can-can / showgirl outfit, specifically one with a corset and bustle skirt exposing my legs - I can wear every part of the outfit as part of another. It'd be slightly more interesting to save the proper can-can skirt for actually performing the can-can.

I never thought I would say this but I'm so involved with volunteering as Marcy the cheerleader at charitable events, especially 5K runs, that I'm not even looking forward to Halloween as an opportunity to get dressed up.

One thing that I really enjoyed, and I would love to again if it were still popular, was going to the mall on Halloween night. That was really fun and people of all ages would go and just parade around in their costumes. One year I went as a pirate lady complete with fishnet stockings and garter belt. The stocking tops weren't visible unless I bent over to touch my toes. My tennis shoes kind of threw off the rest of the costume. I remember some girls calling me out on being a guy and it was fun.

Another year I went as a makeshift cheerleader with a tennis skirt and sweater. That was fun and I had a lady in one of the hub stores take pics of me doing a couple of high-kicks!

I was thinking of finding out if any of the local malls still have it going on for Halloween as far as good participation and hitting one after work. It would be the good ol' days all over again.

Marcelo

Last year, I was dressed up as a Southern Belle.

This year I'm planning on Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

I'm recently back from a visit to Switzerland (the Matterhorn is spectacular) and was thinking one of those Swiss Miss dirndls might be fun.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I've just started getting back into CDing (its been 2 years since I last posted here). I'm working on a Goth outfit for this Halloween, assuming I figure out something to do something this year >_>

PHOTO_20160917_134339.jpg

It's still a work in progress

Aspiring Member
    Well I've got a killer pair of red Pleaser boots so I really want to use them in my costume. So I'm thinking either Harley Quinn (comic book version, not the latest movie version) or Lola from Kinky Boots. Haven't fully decided yet.

I am just going to go out as me I think this year. Enjoy the day pretending to be a woman. The halloween excuse if I stumble across someone I know and can't get away, maybe be more "adventurous" than I have in the past. I have tried and tried to do a batgirl costume and I don't know if I want to even bother trying again this year but you never know, I may go to a costume shop and find something that just jumps out at me and I'll buy it. No matter what anyone does, just have a safe and happy halloween
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    Hi Dani, Mr. Drab always gets stuck handing out candy......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nurse

9TXJxz0m.jpg