Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Smoking/Brands

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    OK, if you are a "non smoker in boy mode" but smoke when dressed, how do you answer your doctor's question "Do you smoke?"

If you have the will power to not smoke as a male, why not when presenting as a female? And the obvious question; Why not use a prop instead? Fake cigarette? E-cigarette?

I respond with "occasionally" and generally follow that up with the real details.

It is not about willpower, it is about desire. I enjoy smoking en femme, no interest in it when not.

The ladies I watched smoke when I was young didn't use an ecig (duh!) so therefore, they are not a source of interest for me. Simple.

Banned Read only
    Don't smoke stuff kids...chew gum..or play with a Rubiks Cube (or your self) 'n stuff... 😐

Understand completely. I quit Jonesing to buy and smoke VS, Eve, Capris, etc, but I have bummed some from friends that got a kick out of me smoking a Capri in public. Didn't bother me at all, but I'm not going to pull an entire pack out while watching football with the guys in shorts with shaved legs!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

I smoke Virginia Slim Ultra Slim Menthol only both in buy and girl mode. I've only been questioned on it a couple of times.

I smoke only cigars. My favorite cigar store is owned and run by a GG my age, who also smokes cigars. One day I asked her what her favorite cigar was, and I bought one just to try it. It was so strong I felt like I'd been kicked by a mule. Since then I've stayed with male cigars. Those female ones are just too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    ...I've stayed with male cigars. Those female ones are just too much for me.
    Funny ironies here. A male (a member of the stereotypically stronger sex) who likes to become either temporarily or permanently female, has to smoke male cigars because the female cigars are too strong.

I do have severe fetish for girls that smoke long 120s. Any brand and length actually but especially misty and virginia slims. There is just something so feminine about how women smoke, especial female brands. I love emulating women obviously but my persona would not be complete with my 120s. I smoke in guy mode as well but no fetish aspect to that. There is when I smoke as a girl. I guess because I've always associated dressing as a girl with smoking girly cigarettes. I cannot wait to dress and go to the club and smoke like a girl around people. I'm actually starting to think I want to be a girl. As I don't try to go over the top with my crossdressing. I just want to wear casual clothes, going out a girl to go run my everyday errands, and live as a female for a week and see how it goes.

I have smoked VS 120 Menthols for years and love them. When in boy mode I smoke the 100's, but in private and always while dressed the 120's add to the entire fem package for me. I think the 120's taste better than the 100's too. Yes, I am old school and know its a bad habit, but since I do it that's what I prefer for the fem reasons many of you have stated so far. I find them very sexy and fem. A long 120, long nails, lipstick, and red wine is an incredible and stimulating combination for me.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I did smoke many years ago but when I started Forensic photography and attended autopsies I was absolutely horrified when I saw the lungs of people who had smoked, normally the lungs are nice and pink but all of what I saw each time was the lungs totally BLACK from the nicotine deposits!
    it was this which made me vow never to smoke again!

When I smoked, I loved 120s while en fem. It felt wonderful.
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs,

Samantha Anne Miller[/SIZE]

Well, there you go,. As a non smoker, and never have been, it comes something of a surprise to learn that there are male and female brands of coffin nails, sorry cigarettes. You live and learn!!

When I am out and about dressed I smoke Benson and Hedges Gold. When in male mode I roll my own.

I do miss the old Woodbines and Capstan full strength.

Julie.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Having been a smoker I think smoke whatever you like in either mode its nobody's business but your own.
    I like Nicole's fetish answers well done !!
    I get CDers ask me whats my kink or fetish is quite frequently and when I say I don't have any they seem surprised.

My current brand is Misty blue 120's. Past brands are More Lights Menthol, Max Menthol 120's, VS 120's. All in girl/boy mode. I don't care what other people think!

Kim

How do some of you only smoke when dressed? Do you not get addicted?
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Since then I've stayed with male cigars. Those female ones are just too much for me.
    Not sure what female cigars are. I guess those that are small like cigarettes.

I hate all this stuff about what is male or female.

I have been smoking cigars since I was around 12. Also smoked cigarettes at times, mainly Camel unfiltered, or when in the old days one could smoke in restaurants and clubs. At work I would also smoke a pipe, more relaxing and some didn't like cigars. I have smoked all kinds from stogies - cigars with tips - cigarillos - cheap to more expensive ($10 ones) - all kinds of wrappers. When I go outside at clubs to smoke, it is with cigars. I get much inquiry from all.

First off let me just say this,Congrats to all those girls who were smoker and quit. Thats is great!!! Unfortunitly i am a smoker and yes i live VS lights. I smoke them when dressed and often in male mode. Mostly in male mode Marlboro Lights. Have tried to quit numerous times but always come back but hey i keep trying to stop, one of these times it will stick. I do have to say i find it very sexy seeing a woman smoke, not sure why but i do, i guess you could call it a fetish. Again for those of you have quit please dont ever start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    The only difference between "men's" cigarettes and "women's" cigarettes is the advertising. Either is going to kill you.
    Well said.

Non-binary/Questioning
    About 25 years ago I smoked ultra light cigarettes because I was trying to cut down. I went to the US for a week and didn't see my usual brand on the store shelf, so I wanted to ask the storekeeper for the lightest ones he had. I asked him to give me the 'wimpiest' brand, and he handed me a pack of Eve. I think it was a 20 pack of 100s.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgette_USA View Post
    Not sure what female cigars are. I guess those that are small like cigarettes.
    The ones I'm referring to are long, thick, and black. They look just like male cigars, only a lot stronger.

Ugh....reformed smoker here. I quit about 40 years ago. Can't stand to even be around anyone who smokes. Hope I don't offend anyone. It is not my intention at all......

Silver Member
    I smoke MISTY 120 menthols in both boy and girl mode, and have for years. I used to smoke the SATIN brand because of the shiny filters. My lipstick looked wonderful on them, and now on my Mistys.

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    I loved the Satin brand! I don't remember a 120 version but I truly loved the ads and packaging! Soo wish they were still around!

The ones I'm referring to are long, thick, and black. They look just like male cigars, only a lot stronger.
    Would those be maduro or double maduro cigars?

I enjoy hand rolled maduro cigars on occasion but have never smoked them when dressed up.

I smoked Maduro for many years. My types of cigars run in cycles.

Still have not figured what kind are female cigars. Long thick black is not much of a description. If they be maduro, never heard them called female type.