Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cross dressing when you have kids?

I was always a part timer. When both my boys were younger I always worried about it but never felt the need to burden them with it.
    Both of my boys are now 25 & 23 and as far as I know they are still unaware of it.
    As I get older, I still do not wish to burden them with it, but knowing the individuals they become, I don't believe it would be that big of an issue for them.

Crossdressing is complicated and kids don't need complicated- they are going to have a hard enough time making friends without it. I told my daughter when when she was 28, and she said - that's fine- once they are adults they have other issues and want their parents to get their own lives straight- I think it turns out most adult kids will treat you the way they would treat anyone- no special favors.
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    When I first started I tried to hide it from my daughter. One day a couple of summers ago she had gone out with her mother and was supposed to be gone most of the day. So I put on a bikini top and some short shorts and just watched TV. About 3 hours in she comes racing into the house. I barely had time to toss a shirt over my chest. Her reaction was "Oh". She had just stopped by to get something and was out the door again.

Fast forward several weeks, I was driving her to work and had that same bikini top on under my shirt. As we're driving she says "Your rainbow tie is showing". I awkwardly tried to ignore it and change the conversation. Time went on and one day I just told her and asked her how she felt about it. Her response was "Wear what you like. It makes no difference to me."

She's only ever asked once that I don't dress because she wasn't sure how some of the friends she was having over would react. Which was fine by me. I've also asked her to give me a heads up if certain friends were coming over as I've known them since they were in grade school and didn't want them knowing. So all in all it's been a very easy life.

It's only complicated if you make it complicated.

This one is a tough subject for me, not because i have 4 boys and dont want them to know (even my wife does not know), but one of my sons like to dress. My wife was very worried about my son that dresses, and she asked me one time for advice. I told her that if he has a need to dress, its not something that is so strange, and we have to accept him how he is. I did talk to my son, and what i told him was that though we understand that he likes to dress, please please dont do so that would get you into trouble (he was stealing girls skirts at the school during PE so he could wear the skirts. Later he was taking some of my wife things.

The strange part is that my wife told my son that if he were to meet someone (he's attracted to women), that he would need to tell them right away in the relationship.
    This one really made me feel guilty, because i did not have the heart to talk to my own wife about it, and after 22 years, its kind of like i betrayed her trust.
    Anyway, somethings things are just very complex, and it depends on the situation.
    stay pretty, christy

Here a question I am having a tuff time with.
    I am divorced. I have a daughter that is going on 10. Nobody knows I CD.
    I am so afraid that if my ex finds out and will take me to court over it.
    Can I loose my rights to my daughter?
    Didn't mean to be so heavy. I am actually fighting over having more time.with her.

I have two children, grown up now. I don't think they know. They saw me dressed up on two Halloweens.

And when my daughter was 12 she found a box of dresses I had that were to small for me I had in the basement. I told her I found them and thought I could sell them.
    She ended up taking them all for dress up.

As far as I know I'm still in the closet.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?