Thread: I think I have it!

I think I have it!

It's been about a month since I asked my wonderful wife if she would help do me up like a girl. I've worn panties and lingere ever since we were dating, but something inside me wanted to try the full deal. Well, yesterday, after a few tries wearing her dresses and having done makeup trials over the past month or so, we finally went out and I got my own dress and shoes. Last night she did the best job yet on my face, and when the dress went on, and I slid into my goodwill find (a bit to small but damnit I loved them, they are my starter heels) and I looked in the mirror I fell in with the look of me! I just wanted to run out and be me, but the best part of the night, and what made me want to post, we were talking about girl names, and when she said Victoria it was like my transformation was complete. I looked at myself, and right then and their Victoria was born, my girl side. While the most going put I did was taking the can to the street, in my heels, and all I did was fold the laundry and caught up on my comics, it was one of the best nights I have had in a long time.

Excellent. Treat your wife to a lovely evening as a thank you gesture.

Sometimes it is the simple things which bring us joy!! Sounds like a loving relationship. do not forget to tell her how much you love her for her help and understanding!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member
    It is wonderful that your wife helped you into your new you.
    But, Please go slow to let her under stand your feelings and desires.
    Go to fast, and she just might stop the whole thing. Let her go at her pace.
    Good Luck
    Rader

Oh I absolutely tell her how much I love her, and I am always checking in to make sure she is comfortable. It's a bit strange for me, I can only imagine what it's like on her end. So far so good though, and all you girls have awesome attitudes, it makes this more enjoyable too.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sounds very awesome!
    "Victoria" is it?

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Yes, Victoria. Not what I expected but I do love it. Not sure why, I dint really care though, it's a pretty name and it makes me feel pretty.

You got something that some of us only can dream about. Enjoy it and find the wisdom to balance with yor soulmate.
    Be nice with her and try to give her also the things that she likes more.
    May you enjoy yor new self, and be careful of intolerant people
    Best wishes

Victoria is a nice name, One that I wouldn't mind if the pink fog consumes me some day.

Amanda, Terra, Carly, Emily, Taylor, and charlotte are my top picks

Tess,Susan, Rebecca, Rachael, Kate, Debra, Sara, and Kelly are all my least favorite.

I believe it's best to be named by someone else rather than naming yourself, naturally we are given a name that we have no control over so having someone like a SO or mother name your femme self would make it more magical. It's like a "i dub thee" moment.

It kinda was really. I went in thinking one thing, Ezri, and was blown away when Victoria came out. Bless her heart, my misses still suprises me after almost 9 years married.

You have a great wife

Reality Check
    That's great. Be sure to tell and show your wife how much you love her and appreciate her understanding.

BTW: Go to Payless for shoes. They are inexpensive and you should be able to find your correct size. Shoes that don't fit are no good regardless of the price.

Another thing: Don't spend a lot on clothing until you've settled on your boob and butt sizes.

Take it easy on the shoes , heels take some getting used to , and also the male to female sizes , i find i need to go for the wider fit (iam a size 8 )
    the more pointy style i love , but would end up with me been whisked off to the emergency room , if i walked for half an hour .

so nice when your partner assists with things such as makeup , they have had years of practice to start with , just remember it takes a while to settle into what styles of dresses suits you
    so when trying to find and define your "LOOK" sometimes it pays not to break the bank to start with , i know i have a few that i know i wont wear now , and keep saying why did i buy that whatever
    i must have been out of my mind lol . it takes a while to settle in .

Platinum Member
    Hi Victoria, You have a real treasure there treat her with a lot of love and just don't overwhelm her with this program ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!