Thread: Last Check on Implants

Last Check on Implants

Hi
    I went today for my follow up of my breast augmentation surgery. Doctor said everything looked perfect and he doesn't have to see me again unless something wrong comes up in the future, which I hope not. I want to share with all of you that are thinking of having a surgery in Florida that this place is excellent. They made me feel so good and I received a very special treatment from all the staff, males and females. I mean they made me feel so woman, which is very important for one self esteem and ego. I already start making arrangements for my nose surgery.
    The place is Ocala Plastic Surgery in Ocala, FL, the secretary's name is Arlene Cortez.

Hugs Karla

I'm glad you found a Dr. you're happy with. I wish you all the best on you surgery. Mine are the best investment I ever made.
    Boobs are great!

I sometimes feel there is too much emphasis on Breast size.

I guess I am lucky that mine got to a good large C to a small D on my own. And the right and left are slightly different in fullness. I will admit at times I do like to massage them after a long day in a bra. And have at least some friends that love to feel them and their own at times.

Cis women also get BA for a variety of reasons. My sis-in-law in her 2nd bout of breast cancer had to have a single mastectomy. She was telling me about her reconstruction, and the healing problems from it.

Know quite a few TG/TS that have had BA. I think at first they look too firm, but I realize that will soften with age. I know mine after 35-40years, age and weight and gravity have done, not as perky as they were back then.