Hi all

Here is my update.

I came to a decision a month back that I want to live full time as a transgender woman. I was talking to my therapist and she suggest to me that I should go to callen lorde for transgender services. I thought about being a woman for a long time every since I was between ages of 11 and 13. I never acted on it due to the distractions and negative ppl I allowed in my life. Its just that I was having trouble with loving myself and finding myself due to the fact I was abandoned by my mom and i didn't get much love and support from family and friends. I had to hide my self from everyone due to fear of judgement and prejudice for a long time. There are times when I look myself in the mirror, I see myself as a beautiful woman and I want to get to that stage.

I was thinking to myself I will be much happy as woman. I know that it will be a hard journey but I am willing to put in the effort.

From looking at YouTube videos like Jade porchett and Carmen carrera (I did met her in NJ), and going to support groups to meet others like me, I will say that I was inspired by it. Most important, by me saying that I want to be a woman, that's how I truly feel about myself.

Sorry for my rant