Thread: Oh the crazy games we play

Aspiring Member

Oh the crazy games we play

As I've mentioned before, I'm currently in a DADT situation with my wife on my cross dressing. I work out of my home office so when the kids and my wife aren't home (and I'm not on the road) that's my time to let Lisa out. My wife works part time so there are certain days that I know she'll be gone that I can plan ahead. I usually pick out in my mind what I'm going to wear, get up a little extra early so I can shave my legs, torso, etc. nice and clean and get dressed before I sit down to my desk to get to work.

Well Friday's aren't typically one of those days. However, this morning my wife was filling in for someone at work for an hour. This was totally unplanned, I found out about it last night. But that didn't stop me. Having been on the road all week and missing my usual days to dress up, I was so excited that I had a hard time sleeping. I got up early, and did my thing. Put on my favorite corset, stockings, panties, mini-dress and stilettos and off to work I went.

Oh man what a relief!! I never get over that feeling of just being relaxed and in my zone when I'm able to dress up and just go about my daily tasks. Even in this case it was worth it to rush and get dressed even just for that one hour I got to be Lisa. It puts me in such a better mood for the day and I'm able to focus so much better. On the flip side, I've noticed that increasingly the longer I go without being able to get into some comfy clothes, the more irritable I am in general. Yesterday was an awful day having gone over a week without my frillies and today is just amazing even with only that one hour I got this morning.

One hour, wow, yes I under stand. but to live DADT is pretty hard. Perhaps your wife on day will come around. If you are on the road, why not dress there?
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    If you are on the road, why not dress there?
    I've thought about that, actually it was my wife who first brought it up. Not as a suggestion, but as a question. In a conversation where we ended up establishing the DADT ground rules, she asked if I was dressing on my trips but that time I wasn't so I told her no. To be honest, I just haven't had the courage to talk to my wife about it since and see if that fits into our "arrangement". Since I previously told her I don't dress on my business trips, I feel like I have to at least let her know if I'm going to start doing that.

One of my long term goals/fantasies is to go on a non-business trip flying pretty and bringing only female clothes with me. I'm thinking a whole weekend in New York as Lisa would be amazing. Just gotta get to a point where my wife can accept that. Hopeful I get there someday.

One of those oddities of being a cross dresser is that (for me) being able to dress is like the long warm bath. I think dressing on business trips is a great idea.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Yes, sometimes that hour is enough! Sometimes underdressing in panties is enough! But to really do it right takes me about 3 hours and then it is not right without wig and makeup. Once I have those two it will be full out or not at all!! Or maybe not? I guess it just depends. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have been with my current wife 38 years we are in a dadt relationship it hurts that i cant share my whole self with her.and by the way she acts about it she will never change .i didnt think it would be like this between us when i met her she was involved with a woman about three years we hit off right away we talked about my dressing and we talked about her messing with women we told each other that we didnt know what all we needed but we would try to give what we needed boy that didnt work lol its my fault too i thought that her being with women she would like that part of me but no she decided she wanted the father and husband for her then my kids.i have raised all the kids or should i say we did now what