Thread: Conversations with the wife

Conversations with the wife

My morning was packed with meetings and decide my life would be simpler if I worked from home. Unfortunately I was not able to do my face and get all done up but I still got dressed ( a new top and a pair of leggings).
    My wife had the day off but had taken our dogs to the dog park. When she came back she stopped in and commented about what a cute outfit it was and then threw out a comment about my legs.
    Later on she was saying that she needed to go pick up some new pants for her trip next week. I offered her up my new skirts, she pondered for a minute and then said "no, my legs are not as good as yours."

Jaime,
    How wonderful it must be to have an understanding wife. Such an open relationship is totally fantastic
    Hugs
    Shannon

Love those accepting wives!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Sounds like a keeper, be sure to let her know how much you love her!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie, You are so lucky to have such a WonderfulWife......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    What a lovely comment Jamie!
    My wife is jealous of how I can walk very well, gracefully, in up to eight inch high heels.
    Though she does not desire to be able to walk in a pair that high, she is jealous about the more conventional heels, like four inches or so.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Gold Member
    You have to get her something special, Just for her.
    Rader

As Rader said, you have to get her something, perhaps leggings to go with your skirts?

Tke her out a get a those pants. but always be sure to tell her that no feature on you is better than her. She is the woman. and need to feel like one.
    Part Time Girl

Reality Check
    Don't get carried away with the comment about your legs looking better than hers. Most likely, they do not. Most likely, it's just an excuse to wear pants, not a skirt or dress.

It's great that you a talk about your crossdressing in such a casual way. Be sure to show and tell her how much you love and appreciate her.

I think many of us are blessed with better legs than our wives.

If we had the ability to get pregnant I think we would have a lot more work to keep our figures afterward.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Jamie,
    I suspect my wife may think that but no way is she going to admit it and I would never insult her by suggesting it.

Saying that I showed my daughter the picture of me in my Union Jack dress and she said I had better legs than her but then I often get that comment. I find it's something women do notice and comment on !

It's great to hear some members have supportive partners !