Thread: My first time going out dresses as christy!

My first time going out dresses as christy!

I never thought this day would come. My wife was going to visit my older son at college, and i would be home alone!
    So I planned a lot of things to make sure i had the proper items, made my appointment at the transformation salon, and made sure i had all of my items i would want to have for my transformation.

Couple of days before my transformation, i met with dear friend Jennifer (Jenniferathome), and was telling me I should be going out since this was the chance to do it.
    Honestly i was scared. i knew Jennifer really well, but i wanted to lean on someone i knew, and felt very scared, so i had decided to just hang out at the salon, since other girls would be there, and i would just chat with them, and see how that went..

When the day came, little did I know that it seems like i was carrying A LOT of times (high heels, skirts, tops, dresses) etc.

It would seem I felt i was going on a trip, yet i was only going to be in one outfit!

Anyway I arrived at the salon, and i was lead to a room to change. Wow, it took me 30+ min to figure out what i wanted to wear (some dresses were not want i wanted), and was not happy even though i had loved wearing them before. Something was telling me to stay my age (I'm 53, so i picked a nice black dress that was cute, a bit dressy, but was nice).

After the makeup was put on, some pictures were taken, but for some reason i was not putting a happy face in those picts. I was looking at myself before and realized, with my contact lens on, my face looked really tired and had huge bags in my eyes. I was devastated, since i felt i was not as pretty as i wanted to be, but i kind of kept quiet, and soon got a bit happier because i had to walk around in my high heels, and was getting huge rush, hearing them on the hard wood floor, and actually feeling was can walk in them with such easy!

As the day went on, some girls did show up later. I met Jeny and Veronica, and we chatted a bit, but shared a bit more with Jeny not only i was in awe with her beauty, but we shared so much the same stories, and concerns, yet we felt like this is something we needed to do, and were ok being "guys" in our normal lives!

Well the nite turned when Veronica suggested we go out..... Wait a min, OUT...i was not planning on this!!! I started to give excuses and panic a bit, but the girls gave me comfort that things were going to be all right. I got a pretty sweater from Veronica, and purse (wow i did not realize how important it was to have that), and we proceeded to go eat at a Taco truck.

We parked across the street from the truck, and we had to "walk accross" I was so much on a rush walking in my high heels, and doing so with confidence. I loved how that felt!

I had to learn how to hold my purse (boy i did not realize i had to take lessons in manarisms, or womenism , whatever the case may be. Drinking from a cup, and seeing lipstick for the first time on the cup was just an strange but wonderful feeling! now I should have realized to carry my lipstick in my purse to always freshen up my lips!

We later went to a Gay Bar next door, and it was so cool being in the, just talking, and people not caring that you were dressed. Someone even bought drinks for us!

We came back hope after that, and I had the pleasure of driving home dressed, (driving in heels was actually ok, i did not have an issue).

That whole experience i really cherished, and now that i know, next time would love to try again with AllieSF and Rachel, and Jen, we need that time too!

Hope folks love my story....

christy
    stay pretty, christy

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very cool Christy!
    Driving in heels definitely has its moments.
    Glad everything went well.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Pretty cool, isn't it Christy! You are so lucky to have some real veterans to help you out the door. Now you need to set up that outing with the bunch in the SF area! Congratulations.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Lovely story, and I'm sure a lot of it resonates with a lot of the other sisters here. One thing I never experienced--and probably not too many of the rest of us have either--was having the opportunity to share the outing with others. There's safety in numbers, right? And to have some people there who would understand ... that must have been such a help for you.
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 09-23-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Banned Read only
    I knew you had it in you but a taco truck!?!?!

We'll be dining at a sit down restaurant with the normals if I'm there And you can bet that's true with Allie and Rachael. And you know who we need to wrap into this is Kristyn (Hell-on-Heels). Monterey can be a great outing...

Glad you had fun. Knew you would

Fantastic story. I thought a gay club would be a good choice to get my feet wet someday, or a fancy dimly lit place. Keep getting out their!!

Sounds great to me!! Best wishes going forward!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

one time my ex wife helped me dress she did my makeup i wore a short silk dress white long sleeve i had on her white lace panty,a nice white bra she stuffed with some of her panties i wore her wedge sandles
    She gave me a purse to carry.then she said i was going to go walking with her to the store about ten blocks away i freaked out she got me out the door and we started to walk as we crossed congress avenue my ex wanted me to go back and get her makeup.she waited at the corner while i went back across the street. all the cars are honking at me some yelling how much. i was so scared But not scared to quit any way we walked all the way to the store at the store she wanted to go in and act like she didnt know me i was to go inside and buy any thing and walk out she stayed there and watched my awkwardness But you know what i did it it was scary and exciting and im glad i did it i remember every step all the smells the sounds. that was my first and few times i have been out Now Too OLDBut still sit in my yard but with the right freind who knows lol

Aspiring Member
    If you ladies are up for taking a noob under your wings, please keep me in mind in a few months. I'm definitely gonna need a wing-gal

Edit: BTW, Christy, I'm super excited for you, and a wee bit jelly!
    Last edited by Nikki.; 09-23-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Congratulations Christy. See that wasn't so bad was it? Scary to think about but when you were there in the middle of it all??

agreed, i have to just not think, just feel confident, and go out and not feel what others thing of me.
    Sorry i ever doubted you, i will need to make that trip with you for sure next time!
    stay pretty, christy

Banned Read only
    Christy, what we do to ourselves in our own heads is incredible. But you've seen the reactions of the normals to me... one big yawn. No one really cares. The next time is easier and so on...

I love reading the I-went-out stories, especially if they involve Jenn, because every one of them makes it sound like she is some kind of CD whisperer that can make even the most closeted like myself go out amongst the muggles like a champ.

Maybe one day I'll get out to Idaho or No Cal (sigh)
    Last thing I have to say though is... pics or it didn't happen
    25093328-4619-4939-A7B9-105A6E172AE2.JPG
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Christy,
    Like Jen told you, it's all in our head that we can't go out. One of these days you can meet Allie and me in the city and have a good GNO.
    Rachael
    " I love the life I live and I live the life I love"

Banned Read only
    Christy,
    I can only say how pleased I am for you, I had to smile when you had to think more carefully about what to wear now you were away from home, it does make a big difference. I found it does change your CDing needs , and also thoughts about passing or not, there is so much to think about and yes I almost forgot I needed a handbag and purse and female glasses. The night I went out for the first time, by the time I was ready I didn't feel nervous, I just stepped out of the front door and jumped in my care and drove the thirty or so miles to the hotel and met so many other Cders, it just felt right and comfortable. Now once a month isn't enough , I do know of other groups but I can't push it with my wife.
    Next month is going to be fun because I've bought a costume for Halloween, so that will be a first for me going out in a costume and heavily made up,can't wait !

Sue,
    Just to answer your little fun picture, my avatar was taken at the hotel with other guests passing by.
    Last edited by Teresa; 09-24-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Hell-o Christy,
    Way to go girl! Those fright demons never stood a chance against you.
    Hell, you were armed with heels, lipstick, and an LBD!
    Game over demons!

And I sure hope I'm included in that next outing of yours.
    BTW...I LOVE TACOS !
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Kristyn,

YES YES YES, Jen told me about you, and Rachel, and Allie, Looking forward to when we can be able to do that!

Thanks!
    christy
    stay pretty, christy