Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Missing?

I need to refresh my collection of off-black stockings. I've finally run through all the vintage pairs I purchased in the heyday of my eBay shopping back in the late '90s. Prices for the genuine vintage articles have shot through the roof since then, and the selection is far smaller, so I'll need to buy some modern reproductions now. Unfortunately, the really high quality ones (e.g. from Secrets in Lace) are also quite expensive.

I also need more simple gold stud earrings.

And I never, ever stop buying shoes!

- Diane

I would have to say a understanding and supportive wife .Everything else I can live with.

When it comes to crossdressing wants I have only one thing on my list - MORE!

Cute Autumn shoes, a new wig, and replacement breast forms.

I purged ages ago. Made the mistake of thinking it was something I had gotten over. But the feelings came back (stronger than ever) and over the last few months started rebuilding. Just not got to wigs and jewellery (may need tips there having never got that far before).

A wig and shoes - have none...

Shoes that don't delight in torturing me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    Breast forms (to 32in), hip pads (to 32in) and a human hair wig are at the top of my list - preferably a wig that I can wear in a ponytail. These are essential.

In terms of clothing, I'm having to reconstruct my wardrobe again, although not now. A professional, long-sleeved dress would be a welcome addition, although I foresee myself wearing trousers and pantsuits very often when I go full-time or should I go beyond. The only jewellery I wear now is a cross; I don't expect this to change either. (The ultimate ideal, though, would be a universal maxi dress for all occasions. I would love one in white, but that means I can't wear it where someone else is getting married. Snap.)

At least one of everything, PLEASE.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Aspiring Member
    SHOES, SHOES and more SHOES.
    and maybe a few bras.
    Sara

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Breast forms and a breast plate only have breast lost the other last time I was out

Next on my wish list is a new Wig. Since my son is still at home mail order is limited, since we have the same name, he would likely open it. He doesn't officially know about Wanda, but I think he suspects, but my wife does not want me to tell either of our children officially. Going to a local wig shop is out of the question, as my wife would not approve. So on my next business trip, I may look for a wig shop and check it out.