Thread: Little things that give pleasure

Little things that give pleasure

Obviously, there are many things about CDing that give us pleasure. But, a few small things also give me pleasure: seeing my fingers with a pretty polish manipulating a skirt or blouse while ironing, looking down at my skirt, legs and shoes while sitting, applying my lipstick while looking in a mirror.

Little things really do make a difference!
    Hugs, Carole

I know what you mean! I do not have a wig or makeup but... looking down at my skirt, legs (with panyhose on) and shoes while sitting! Polish on toenails, the way the nightgown settles over my body, seeing my go to earrings in the mirror(even without wig and makeup) . Yes I agree with you totally!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    Amen sister!
    Sara

Totally agree 😊 In addition to all mentioned...slipping on my hose on freshly shaved, lotioned legs, feeling my hose while crossing my legs, slipping on my heels, selecting a different shade of lipstick or nail polish, a spritz of perfume, adding that last touch of mascara, yes, all enjoyable and very pleasurable. 👠👗👄💄 Time to touch up.

Banned Read only
    Carole,
    Sometime ago I posted a thread asking what gives you the most pleasure ? I asked this after sitting in front of an open log fire wearing a short skirt with stockings and heels, the warm glow on my stockings made my legs shimmer , I think that moment made me realise shaved legs in stockings and heels gave me the most pleasure.

I had to mo this morning. Showered and out a skirt and one of my nice tops. My boobs stick out on this top and looks so awesome. Yes its the little things.
    Part Time Girl

Carole you hit on some very overlooked pleasures until you've got over the Rush when we fiirst start CDing. I have experienced the very same thing and it was so sutal I would not voice it but absorb it. Thanks for pointing these out, I'm sure there are more like the chill when a slip falls down your body and hose clad legs. Maybe there will be more added that we have overlooked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

So many little about dressing give me pleasure, number one at the moment is, seeing my bra straps through a sheer blouse

Wow, to many to name, but a couple...

Feeling my bra strap sliding on my shoulder, catching a hint of my perfume, standing in front of my open panty drawer trying to decide which pair to wear, a little eye shadow, eye liner and mascara when I'm otherwise dressed in drab.

Twirling around while wearing a really fluffy dress or skirt is my absolute favorite thing about CDing. Or making cute poses in the mirror.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I love the finishing touches, putting on a bracelet, a necklace, some rings and a splash of perfume.

Platinum Member
    Hi Carole, I guess that it has to be having my ears pierced wearing triple Diamond studs 24/7......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I loved the feeling and the look of my breasts as I would sit in my car seat, with the seat belt snuggled down in between them.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    ...looking down at my skirt, legs and shoes while sitting...
    ^^^THIS^^^ For the Win!!

By far my very favorite thing about being dressed. Some other little things I do enjoy include: listening to the sound of my heels as I walk down the hall, pulling a stretchy skirt up my legs and into place, and raising my foot behind me to slide on that second shoe (especially if I'm watching myself in the mirror - so sexy).

Wind rustling my skirt and blowing up underneath-
    The colorful visuals of an outfit [vs drab]
    The hem of my skirt or dress playing across my thighs when sitting or walking.

When running the feeling of the skirt is more of a bother-

I think the special feeling is that I am sexy- and like a lot of us, I give that honor to myself- I don't think there is anyone else who will see me that way- so I just enjoy it for myself.
    We are all beautiful...!

Thanks Carole for starting such a pleasurable thread. I have to agree to most of these replies. Soooo much fun.
    Last edited by Victoria StJohn; 09-25-2016 at 09:07 AM. Reason: spelling error

The little thing that gives me pleasure is when I am standing tall wearing a squeem or waist cincher (and still sucking in my gut) while someone behind me is lacing up the corset of the strapless ball gown or wedding dress. They ask if it is too tight and I always say "no".

There are so many simple pleasures to cross dressing two of my favorites not mentioned above:

Seeing my lipstick print on my morning cup of coffee
    The feeling of fresh shaved legs sliding into bed with clean fresh sheets

I really enjoyed reading all the posts. So true, so true. I might add, I love the feeling of putting my panties on in the morning. The silky feeling, the stretchy material. Even in boy mode, it gives me something.

I absolutely love ALL of those things, and more. Just brushing my fingertips across the various fabrics of my skirts and dresses, while wearing a silky white slip while choosing.