Thread: the walk

the walk

Everybody got caught up with the watch! I was mostly talking about the little 4 step walk like a girl and the swinging of the bag. It came unbidden all of its own! Just a little feminine thing, noticed by a SA who just smiled it away! The watch was only the intro. Has anyone else had a feminine moment come over them unbidden?? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Actually yes! Baskin Robbins makes this new Polar Pizza thing. Wife brought one home one day and I put off trying forever because I didn't want to be the one to crack into it and have to be the one to slice it. Finally broke down, opened the thing up, saw it came pre-sliced and exclaimed rather more loudly than I intended and in my most feminine voice, "Oh you darling dears!" I ended up laughing at myself for a while because I caught myself so off-guard.