Thread: Caught Wearing Boy Clothes

Caught Wearing Boy Clothes

While walking across the parking lot to the store my six year old niece asked me why I was wearing high heels.

Technically, they were Dan Post teju lizard boots but still...

I did get to smile on the inside while I explained it to her.

Too funny. Next time you should wear some real heels and tell her they are cowboy boots! ;-)

Kids are so funny I don't know how many laughs. I have long hair one of my Grandkids asked if I wanted to be a girl. Didn't tell him I really would like that.
    Angie

Isn't that the way! Caught when doing nothing wrong!! I would have been laughing like a fool inside!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I have long hair and from time to time some kid will ask why I have a girl's hair. Which often leave their parents in a awkward position lol
    - Dani

Reminds me of an old book that was "Kids Say the darnedest things". They all have great pure hearts and say what's on their minds. Gotta love them. If only every one had their view of the world then lots of things might be different.