Thread: Great trip with my wife

Great trip with my wife

Took my wife for an overnight getaway to a larger Idaho town. We spent the day shopping together. She had a wonderful time and so did I. Since opening up to my wife, about my crossdressing, we seem to be much closer and certainly seem to be having more fun together.

She made a statement that really struck me. She stated how she loved shopping (and shopping is not necessarily buying) and how wonderful it was to have a husband who enjoyed shopping with her. Wow, how great is that!

I know for me when walking thru department stores I would tend to look for things that I might like but shopping with your wife and knowing that when I look at women's clothing (that I might like) it isn't offensive to her, is so much better.

I did enjoy this shopping adventure and we purchased a few nice things for her. She asked me if I saw anything I liked and I offered that I had not yet found anything I really wanted.

It was great fun finding matching bra and panties together. We found her a great bra at Victoria Secrets but was not able to find panties that matched this bra. We traveled the mall and later found the perfect match at another store. And they were on sale!!. At this point she asked if there were any panties I liked.

I picked a pair and she insisted I get them. Well......... I guess that would be ok... I replied.

Great time spent together. Being open and honest with my wife is so much better. Just felt like bragging. Thanks for listening
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Great to hear you are getting along so well together! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I am glad you had a fun time shopping with your wife. It is nice to share that experience. My wife and I have a few matching bras and nightgowns that we picked out together.

Aspiring Member
    This is excellent! Very cool experience for you and one I'm sure many of us would love to emulate.

Wait until you are dressed en femme and you both walk into the change rooms with a few dresses over your arms. That is a bigger thrill. I don't doubt that in time that's what you will experience. It's a lot of fun.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

You girls make me so jealous! Not really, I'm happy for you. Terri, I wish I could show your post to my wife to show her how accepting Christina would enrich our relationship. Good for you, that is so awesome. Cherish her.

Gold Member
    I remember when my Wife and me went shopping together, Yes we did have fun.
    She always liked when I picked out an outfit for her to wear. She always wanted
    me to buy her bra's. I miss her very much when I read about others shopping
    together.
    Rader