Thread: Update...

Update...

I'm trying to remember when I last did an update, and pretty sure it's when I told my boss what was happening.

Since then, I've seen the GIC Volunteer, legally changed my name (so officially Rachel Jayne now), all of work now know, and I'm now trying to push various bits through, such as getting my facial hair removed, and moving forward with our works client announcement.
    Once the announcement goes out, I'll then be able to do my own facebook announcement on my masculine account, and take things from there.

Since announcing as well, I've dropped a few sizes. I used to be a 30, now I'm a 26, moobs have gone from a 50A to a nice 48C. So showing the happiness and drop of depression is causing me to lose weight naturally again

Rachel is also going out a bit more these days too. Properly going out, such as Thursday, when I had my GIC appointment, I left work, makeup on, fully dressed, drove to my appointment and walked around after looking for clothes.
    Very happy!!!
    Lots of Love,
    Rach
    xxxxx

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Thankyou Rachel Jayne, sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you.

Doesn't it feel good when you can start living authentically?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Very much so!

Work have been outstanding. I'm slowly building my wardrobe up again, and buying bits and peices. Just frustrating trying to catch up with 10 years of a hidden and boxed life.
    Lots of Love,
    Rach
    xxxxx

If you are still losing weight be careful about the clothes you buy. You will shrink right out of them and they will never look right on you again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rachel sounds like things are moving in the right direction.

Losing weight is most always a good thing.

I went from a 28 down to a 20/22 for most dresses. Size 48C/D down to a 46D. Sorry to see some of the large clothes go, but good reason to get new ones.
    Can't go down much until I lose fat in my around chest area, hope I don't lose it in my breasts size D.