Thread: Halloween / Birthday costume party for lesbian friend

Question Halloween / Birthday costume party for lesbian friend

Trying to decide weather to go or not. Some people i know will be there, and a whole lot i don't know. If i do I wanna get makeup appt and nails before hand.

This will mean being dressed fully, as i will go from mall to party, and its been a long enough time that the jitters are back about it, even though i ordered new boots and a new dress to wear.
    Jessikah Rey will be free!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u go all dressed as a woman, u r saying, "I'm a T or CD".

If want folks to wonder? Go as a woman in a costume----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am not worried about what they think, i just tell them i wanted to be like all the other women going as a sexy something, and wanted to join in.

I am mostly surprised that the old jitters are new again. Though considering how long its been and how little i get to go out dressed up anymore. I was thinking of being a female vampire, teeth and pointed nails also.

really? People think a man dressed as a woman at Halloween is a CD or T? Sheesh, gonna have to tell every guy I see on Oct 31..."I know your secret" Honestly straight muggles DON'T think that... they think "wow great costume"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    "I know your secret"

Be sure to whisper that in their ear -- then simply walk away.

Reality Check
    It's not unusual for a man to dress as a woman for a Halloween party, but most won't have a pair of $300 breast forms, a $200 padded panty, a $100 wig and the jewelry, shoes and other accessories. The problem with a crossdresser going to a Halloween party dressed as a woman is, he will probably do too good a job and people will figure out that he does this more than once a year.

If friends and co workers already know about your crossdressing, it's not an issue. If they don't, they will be pretty sure after seeing you at the party.

Did you have the word 'lesbian' just sitting on your desktop, so you decided to use it here?

The people that are my friend who will be there including the bday girl all know. Not so much the other 30 invited guests.

Hot topic does have good costumes for women. I could just use my silicone instead of forms, i dont use padding, only my corset which i could leave out.

Yet my biggest issue really is that i dont like large crowds.

Btw...today was great day out, just a casual day all dressed up, then to my massage therapist, even turned a couple heads with smiles on them and a wink, kinds made me feel good.

I would love costume ideas if you have any and are willing to share.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

No, cat is my desk word....lol

10637545_av2.jpg

But with jester hat and mask, not hair?

Just do it! Best wishes. Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    It's not unusual for a man to dress as a woman for a Halloween party, but most won't have a pair of $300 breast forms, a $200 padded panty, a $100 wig and the jewelry, shoes and other accessories. The problem with a crossdresser going to a Halloween party dressed as a woman is, he will probably do too good a job and people will figure out that he does this more than once a year.

If friends and co workers already know about your crossdressing, it's not an issue. If they don't, they will be pretty sure after seeing you at the party.
    Krisi,

May I make a suggestion?

Before you step out the door for your next Halloween party, be sure to remove the price-tag from all your fem items.

Not gonna worry, all we want is to go out without ridicule, the thing i do know is thisnparty is full of accepting people.

I will probably get an actual female costume and not my regular fem clothes. Of which i did get a new dress today.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Looks like a hot little costume Jessikah!
    Last edited by Alice_2014_B; 10-04-2016 at 06:04 PM.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".