Thread: Dressing service

Dressing service

I'm looking for a dressing service in or around western north Carolina. Mainly just help with my make up. Any suggestions is appreciated

If it's just makeup help you need, try a Sephora or MAC. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the area.

Marti,I happen to be going for a transformation in western NC and they give makeup lessons. JMB Transformations-goggle it! Jennifer also runs a BNB you could stay at if need be. Best wishes Hugs Lana Mae PS: PM me if you need!!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Lana Mae I found JMB on Google and I have filed out the form and submitted it but I haven't heard anything back from her at all. It sounds like a wonderful place. Me and my wife would like to spend the weekend there. Have you had any contact with Jennifer?