Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: crossdressing and driving

It is easier for me to drive in heels than it is to navigate my basement stairs! As others have already mentioned, the seat belt between the "breasts" is awesome.

if i had a nickel for every time i've tripped when headed upstairs in my heels...

I got out for a bit driving today.
    20160929_142903.jpg

Can't recall ever driving in heels but I did drop from a C-cup to a B-cup to make it easier to steer. Man, how do women drive with those things!?

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Ive driven in both d and c cups.
    No problem.
    But I often do wonder how GGs do with the seatbelt pressing on thier boobs.

I was driving dressed and my wife told me to drive like a women. She said men drive with there heel on the ground and swivel there foot from brake to gas pedal, but a women actually lifts her foot, because they don't want to ruin the back of the shoes. I tried it and it takes a bit of practice but it does look more feminine.

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    In heels you don't have a choice, I have to lift my foot , first time I tried it I thought someone had moved the pedals round !

As for driving in different bra sizes , 36c or 36d isn't too much of a problem, it's the cold blast in the winter up a short skirt when getting in or out that makes your eyes water !!

Aspiring Member
    I drive in heels. I don't have any really high heels. My highest are about 3", but most are lower as being 6' 1" I feel a bit self-conscious in heels.
    My most comfortable shoes are 1.5" wedges and i could drive in those all day.

I always drive while wearing whatever shoes I have on at the time, whether that's flats or 5" stiletto heels. As a guy, I grew up driving while wearing boots with 2" heels, so transitioning to 3" to 5' high heels really was surprisingly easy for me.

I'll admit tht the first few times I tried driving with 5' heels on it felt pretty strange, but it is surprising how quickly one can adapt.

I have a bazillion miles in heels driving an old Ford Ranger with a stick. Never had any problems with my heels.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    Ive driven in both d and c cups. .
    At the same time? One of each?

My wife drives with her breasts on. She doesn't have a choice. They are DDD and she doesn't seem to have a problem. I suppose since she has had them for years she has gotten used to working around them.
    Last edited by Krisi; 09-30-2016 at 07:33 AM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love running out early in the morning for quick errands before wifey wakes up.

1992p.JPG2207p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    Carla, would it be a problem if she is awake when you get home? Does she know Carla or are you hiding this from her?

Driving and dressing.....oh yea I love it
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Banned Read only
    I do too, Danielle, but rarely get to do it. The only time I can do it is at night and when my wife is out of town on business. It's fun and exciting and I always drive the speed limit and stop completely at stop signs. If I ever got pulled over by a police officer while dressed, I would be totally embarrassed when he looked at my driver's license and found out I was really a guy. I, just like you, look like a total girl when dressed in femme. There is no way anyone would know I was a guy unless I talked to them!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I was wondering how things went when one got pulled over while dressed in femme.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You look very nice and there's no way someone would know you were a guy while dressed. Same with me! Don't know how to upload a photo on this site yet. Not sure I'm ready to do that yet. But when I do, you'll see that there is no way someone would think I'm a guy dressed as a girl.

Aspiring Member
    I am the most clumsy person that I know. I took to driving in heels like a duck to water. It was effortless, a lot easier than learning to walk in heels.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Carla, would it be a problem if she is awake when you get home? Does she know Carla or are you hiding this from her?
    She knows I'm a crossdresser but isn't aware of Carla. And, if she was awake and confronted me when I got home from an early morning adventure, she'd be really pissed.
    But, that too would pass.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Going for an evening drive was my first foray out of the house. At that time my heels had a more solid heel than any with a narrow heel. I have driven with a narrow heel but found them a little uncomfortable because, yes, guys tend to dig in the heel of the shoe and swivel from gas to brake. Now my drives have a destination for taking an evening stroll. I've found concrete sidewalks totally destroy a heel. A narrow heel also makes a heck of a clicking noise, which is not good if you are trying to go unnoticed. You'd be surprised how loud a clicking heel is in the cool evening air. When I go for a stroll I wear a low solid heel (1 ") that has a deadening heel and sole.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Oh the joy of the surprise of putting the seat belt on the first time when dolled up.
    Was with an older sis and she said now I know how they feel when pulling it across

Yes, Driving in femme is an experience....I do it everytime I go to a GNO, Chi Chapter meeting or visiting my local salon.

One time I had a really stupid driver in front of me so I was able to get around the jerk as fast as I could when the police stopped me instead for speeding!
    Eeeeek! My heart was a going 240 but I remained calm and when he asked me for my licence and registration, I also presented my Cross dresser I.D.
    In the end, I got off with a warning but having that I.D. helping without question!!!
    Be careful when driving...should you get stopped, remain calm...really, they have seen it all!!!!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    My heart was a going 240 but I remained calm and when he asked me for my licence and registration, I also presented my Cross dresser I.D.
    In the end, I got off with a warning but having that I.D. helping without question!!!
    Crossdresser ID? Is that what they're calling the $50 bill now?
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Of course to go shopping or do other things in your area when dressed is fun! My favorite thing is to do long, multi day road trips enfemme. I love the time you get to spend listening to music, seeing new sites and interacting with new people. You have to get gas, meals and places to stay, all the while you're dressed. I've got another long drive coming in November to Erie, Pa. for the Erie Gala. Four days to drive up and back as Heidi that are added to the four days in Erie!
    Bonus!
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 10-01-2016 at 04:49 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    Crossdresser ID? Is that what they're calling the $50 bill now?
    *giggle*...you're sure to go behind bars if you do that! No, no!
    I don't have a picture of my I.D. but you can see an example here.... https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...756/trans_card
    Here in the Chicagoland area, you can get yours at WWW.transformationsbyrori.com
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't drive or wear high heels but I use to take the light rail wearing sneakers.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I drive interstate a lot with work and do it mostly in heels and stockings