Thread: Shopping in drab with S.O. to a new level.

Shopping in drab with S.O. to a new level.

Has anyone ever tried on clothes while S.O. was doing the same in the next dressing room?
    I was fortunate enough to have this happen at a Connecticut lingerie store yesterday.
    We tried on a number of robes and gowns. Both my wife and S.A. were very accepting and helpful.
    This made what I thought could be a terrifying experience wonderful!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. If your SO is this accepting you will do fine! Hugs to both Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

were u at Irene's if noy try there they are so nice!

It would be fun to shop like that with my wife. It could be more difficult than shopping alone though. We would need to agree on the items selected. Ouch...

We always use the largest room, usually the handicap room. They have and just change one at a time and tell each other what we think right then and there. Saves the screeching over doors. Plus it's just way more fun.

Cheers.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Hi Jess, I've actually tried on clothes en drab at stores with my fiancee, but like Natasha, we've shared the same dressing room. Unfortunately we encountered a lot of small dressing rooms, but it made for a fun, funny & intimate time with the one I love. Going in together definitely takes the awkwardness out of trying women's clothes on your own especially in drab. The SA's just assume it's all clothes for her (I'd always feared going to dressing rooms to try on clothes prior to doing it with my fiancee)

I only wish, I have been shopping with my wife a few times recently, and let me tell you it really brings on the pink fog. Looking through the clothes, her trying things on, and thinking I would like this, I wish I could try it on.

Yes it was Irenes and yes a great store!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess , What a wonderful time that must've been for you......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've shopped with my SO both dressed and drab. Being in a dress is way more fun.
    They/Them
    I love dressing as a woman.

These days when clothes shopping (in drab) with my wife, she will often point something out and ask me "do you think Christina would like that?"

It makes me happy that she thinks of that side of me. I'd love to shop en femme with her but that hasn't happened yet. It would have to be well outside our town.

I would love to shop with my wife dressed but I don't want to overwhelm her. Its only been a couple years since I introduced Jess.
    She has been wonderful with this side of me so I only take baby steps.

I've shopped with my SO both en femme and en drab, en drab is much more the norm. On a recent shopping trip en drab my wife dragged me into a large dressing room which allowed me to slip on a dress I was thinking about purchasing after she had tried on the clothes she was considering purchasing. This was both fun and efficient since my SO did not have to step out of the dressing room to show me how her clothes fit and I got to try on my dress prior to purchasing. The SA had no idea I tried on the dress.

Reality Check
    My wife took two blouses into a store dressing room and I went in with her so I could tell her how they looked without her having to come back outside. While she was trying one on, I put the other on. It was a joke. I wasn't wearing my boobs so I wasn't in a position to try on blouses. It was fun though.

I was at Irenes the same day in the morning, just love the women there. Its my favorite lingerie store have been going there for years.

My wife and I went into a shoe store to get her a pair of shoes for a wedding we were going to. While she was looking for her Size I looked down the isle with the size 13 woman's shoes saw a lovely pair of silver open toed pumps with 4 inch heels. I showed them to my wife and she said try them on, so i did and they fit perfectly and felt great. The girl at the counter didn't bat an eyelid when we took one pair of size 8 and one pair of size 13 up and paid for them. She just smiled and said I hope you like the shoes.

Silver Member
    Wow! I shop a lot. Dressed or drab. But my wife won't go with me. Sharing a fitting room sounds fantastic. Lucky you!

Sounds like it was a great time

Sounds like you had a great time!!!
    If I had a SO, I would love to be able to do that!

I shop with my wife. One way I have inconspicuously brought dresses into the dressing room is to have my wife bring them in and leave them there after she tries her things on, then I go in after her and try them on myself.

Of course occasionally I lose a skirt or dress to her!

I would love to do that.

My wife will try on outfits that I am interested in and model them for me.

That sounds like so much fun. We still do sneaky shopping. She will pick up something and ask if I think Misty would like this, and I help her with her selections, too. We usually end up getting both of us something. I don't think she would mind if I wanted to join her in the dressing room, but I can't bring myself to do that. I like my closet, thank you.