Thread: On the way finally

On the way finally

So i've been fighting for the past several months to get hrt started every visit lead to disappointment due to my doctor wanting blood tests done to her finding out my cholesterol is though the roof with a history of tia's (mini strokes) but finally at least starting spiro had a visit with her yesterday just waiting on the pharmacy to call with it ready I bet i break some records riding my bike there when its ready and probably a few laws lol. I see her again in 3 months when I suspect ill get a new blood test for my cholesterol again hopefully within a few days to a month later shell give my my script I know she wants to start me on the patch at first I was nervous about it because I sweat alot I do alot of exercise every single day and mostly work in very humid dishrooms among other things. But my fears have been abated because of posts i've read recently talking about how well the patch will stay on my body. She has agreed to consider evenly moving me to the pill which is what I wanted to begin with. Im transitioning very slowly over the course of 1-2 years because of family issues and rl constraints frankly I dont have the money to replace my wardrobe buy all the makeup i need get a few decent wigs get hair remove done and a few other things. As far as my cholesterol goes i've taken most of her suggestions to heart I cranked my workouts up tons, modified my diet to a degree, been taking simvastatin for 2 months and a aspirin every day. One last thing I haven't mentioned on this board afaik is just over 3 weeks ago I filled my name change I was born Steven Paul I decided to change it to Rylie Paula but keeping my family name any day now I should get the paperwork afaik I don't have anything that will stop it I do already go by Rylie publicly as much as I can only times I dont is with family im not out with all of them yet and legal/work situations when I have to introduce myself I actually have to think about it for a sec if its a situation where I need to use my birth name.

I'm glad you're finally on your way, Rylie! You still have a long way to go, so don't rush things if you're not ready. Your doc sounds like know what's best for you. Enjoy the ride.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Annoyingly my pharmacy still hasn't called guess not to unsurprisingly they dont have any in stock hoping for tommorow the second they do and im out of work im on my bike racign there as fast as my 195 lb frame can push my 28 lb 1x10 36-11t drivetrain mountain bike can go unfortunately not very fast sometime I wish I didn't sell my road bike lol.

Rylie are you tying to tell us that once you get those mones you,ll be a bitc# on wheels? :-) LoL Congrats on the script, soon enough you'll feel the relief of estradiol coursing through your veins!
    Marie

Lol ya pretty much jan 9th cannot come fast enough