Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manly things in female underdress...

Manly things in female underdress...

The irony sometimes is hard to go without some notice...

Some things are blatantly manly, but can be crossed with irony of a female activity.

The other day I went to the barber for a haircut, and something that is rather exclusively a manly activity, a straight razor shave. I couldn't resist as I was getting ready to do this the opportunity to do so underdressed in a panties and a bra.

As I sat there getting a great close shave that would later let me have a smooth face for dressing when I got home, the irony was not lost on me of how manly of an activity, while underdressed, made more possible a very female activity later.

Anyone else have similar ironies you have noticed?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its not ironic at all you got a hair cut and a shave wearing panties and a bra.
    Wearing a bra and panties does not make you a woman.
    I cut my lawn yesterday wearing panties and a sports bra to keep my guy boobs from flopping around.
    Was that ironic? no not at all I guess women can mow grass too.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 10-06-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Reality Check
    I wear panties full time unless I'm going to the doctor. I suppose that could be called "underdressing" but to me, after a few years, they are just underwear to me. I used to sometimes wear a bra but it got to be too much trouble to hide so now I just wear a bra when wearing my forms and dressing as Krisi.

I don't see this as ironic.

I just don't get the under dressing thing. Someone want to explain it to me?
    Jon

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't see any irony there. But, under dressing can have a kinky feeling to it. The knowledge that u r wearing something forbidden rite under everyone's noses.

I used to underdress when I first began dressing years ago. But, the thrill soon was replaced by the discomfort of those tite, warm, and restricting women's things.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I underdress with panties and pantyhose daily and I peed standing up...perhaps one of the most masculine activities one can do.

I like to underdress all the time. It just feels so right to me to wear panties and a camisole. It also makes me a much calmer, nicer person to be around with. I have noticed I have more patience when I am in panties, even when they feel tight / uncomfortable at times...

I wear a bra and panties everyday have for years now the manly thing I do is ride my Harley softtail slim but hey I see more women riding all the time

Gold Member
    I also wear panties and a bra every day now for years.
    I do not have any regular men's underwear.
    Rader

Hi Jenn, I get the irony and your story made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

I need a bra!

As far as I am concerned if you want to present as a female, you should develop your breasts. Forms are cop-out. A 38b (me) is better than a 44D breastform.

Aspiring Member
    Underdressing is an alternative to those of us that are too shy to go all the way in public

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

The nice part about underdressing is that no one has a clue what you are wearing

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I have one pair of male underwear to wear if I have a Dr. appt. okay that may be TMI!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by valerie anne View Post
    I need a bra!

As far as I am concerned if you want to present as a female, you should develop your breasts. Forms are cop-out. A 38b (me) is better than a 44D breastform.
    Wow we are getting some real out there comments.
    Grow your own if you want to crossdress ?? Really you are kidding right?

Yes,

Fill your bra. It's easy and so much more satisfying, and wobbly!

It's ironic all the cute short dresses go on sale when it gets cold and you can't wear them.

My grandmother used to shave her chin.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

@Tracii G

Oh my, You are like the "Alpha CD" If that could even be a thing.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    In the past week, while wearing panties, I have: 1) attended an SEC football game
    2) Bowhunted
    3) coached three youth football teams
    and 4) been to the shooting range.

I have not worn men's underwear since the 90's (except for one pair of silk boxers for my annual physical) so everything I do is in panties. A long time ago panties became normal underwear and I stopped pay attention to it.

I was at a tree cutting weekend with all my old freinds. Chainsaws and lumber jackets was what we had on. And for me a nice silky pair of pink undies. Another time being at a strip club ( which I honestly dont like) and wearing a silk camisol and satin undies while I watched the girls stripped. I actually was admiring a few of their outfits. 😉

Aspiring Member
    Not sure why others don't see it but the irony is not lost on me either. Kinda fun isn't it. Sitting there with hidden frillies, getting a "manly" shave, laughing to yourself that no one there knows that you're getting it done so you can be more femme

Banned Read only
    Those ironies have long past for me. It's just underwear now.

I've climbed some of the highest peaks in Colorado while always wearing panties and some climbs while wearing pantyhose too. I also go back pack camping here in Colorado and always have panties on and sleep in woman's shorts and or pantyhose if chilly. If I go alone, I take more clothing items for sitting around the camp site.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Maybe I'm just weird and/or boring, but if I'm going to be getting all dirty & sweaty (no, not *that* kind of dirty & sweaty!) while doing "manly things," then I'm going to wear the appropriate guy-clothes.

Then again, I've never been much of an under-dresser, to begin with.

Anyway, no other ironies that I can think of at the moment. Sorry.

I see the irony! I do not have anything like that of my own but I can see the irony of which you speak! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix