Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manly things in female underdress...

I wear panties (thongs or bikinis) under my male clothes everyday. I would wear stockings but it is too hot in Florida for them but I do wear them when I have an opportunity to meet someone.

I kinda get what ur feeling, because I like going for a shave every once in awhile too. As for wearing panties, I've worn them outside the house a few times, but if I know I'm gonna be gone most of the day, I'll stick to my regular underwear.

Silver Member
    I've underdressed for years, when out, as the nearly only way to express my girl side, thigh-highs, too, if not too warm outside. Now I almost always include small breast enhancers under a shirt that's a size too large so they are not headlights. The breast bumps are slightly visible, like a guy with Gyno, but no one has ever mentioned them to me. Its tighty-whities under some conditions.

Panties4me
    Well, I have been wearing panties for the best part of 50 years and still get a thrill each and every time I select a pair to wear, which is 24/7. Some days I may change 3 or 4 times and I am hoping and sure the thrill will never go away. And the irony part, I'm a prison officer! If only those bad boys knew.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    @Tracii G

Oh my, You are like the "Alpha CD" If that could even be a thing.
    Ha ha that is pretty funny.
    If there is such a thing as an Alpha CD its deff not me.
    I love the smell of napalm in the morning even with panties on Allison.
    I did that last weekend and all the big tough guys never knew I had on panties.
    The ironic thing about this thread is there is no irony in it.

I don't think I have a pair of male under things. Fixed the roof, new breaks in the car, ...went to the doctor. .

Silver Member
    If you have all women's clothes on I guess you wouldn't be underdressing.

I wear panties almost all the time. I'm a Soldier, so, I do all the traditional Army things. I'm also a husband and do all of the husband things. In fact, I do everything this way. Well, all of the female Soldiers also do everything I do. They also do most of the husband things I do with the exception of those things that require male plumbing. I guess there really isn't all that much I do that isn't also done by many women. Really, it is just underwear.

I have been wearing panties for the past 20 years daily . For me it is the normal thing to do. I do not have any men's underwear and for the past year I also have been wearing a bra every day. It's the norm for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brookes4242 View Post
    I wear panties almost all the time. I'm a Soldier, so, I do all the traditional Army things. I'm also a husband and do all of the husband things. In fact, I do everything this way. Well, all of the female Soldiers also do everything I do. They also do most of the husband things I do with the exception of those things that require male plumbing. I guess there really isn't all that much I do that isn't also done by many women. Really, it is just underwear.
    Soldier, darling.
    I read your post. I was career military and flew high performance jets (fighter attack). I tried ONCE to fly while underdressed, and it nearly turned into a disaster for a variety of reasons. I wore panties under my flight suit (single seat jet, A-7E).
    Reason #1 to NOT wear panties under operational or org clothing. When you're in a war, something bad and unexpected will always happen. Night, 28,000 ft (FL280) over the most hostile territory in Iraq. Had a failure at the aerial inflight tanker that spilled gallons of raw fuel down my intake. The only engine I had went OUT. It took 2 failed airstart attempts, loss of my generator and a lot of altitude before we [Ilene and me] made the jet fly. But the thought of being captured alive IN PANTIES by the Iraqi Republican Guard crossed my mind and made me sick.

Reason # 2. When the tanker basket broke and sparked I was suddenly and fully engulfed in a fireball. My first reaction was "Wow. This is really cool looking. OMG, I'm on fire." It was a reminder that flying is an environment with high fire potential. A lot of military life is high fire risk. Anything you have under your uniform will melt and stick to your sensitive body parts (unless it's natural fiber underwear). A lot of women's panties & underwear is nylon or synthetic blends that are basically "plastic". Even under protective NOMEX (fire resistant) cloth, enough heat is transferred beneath to melt synthetics.

If I underdressed "in uniform" (and I did), it was only in dress uniforms, or more casual uniforms meant for the office. Never (again) a flying uniform. Never in fighting gear. Never shipboard.
    Thanks for your service.... especially as we approach Veteran's Day. And stay pretty.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I'm not a panty girl, but I look forward to sliding my pantyhose on every morning as I have done for thr past 36 years whether I am wearing a dress or jeans. Loved them!!!!!!
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Aspiring Member
    During my mandatory conscription, I heard rumours about wearing tights to prevent abrasions during route marches. No word, though, on whether anyone actually wore cut pantyhose then.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Lily- I knew infantry and Special Forces soldiers who wore pantyhose for road marches and swore they prevented blisters.

I wear pantries every day and a bralette 2-3 times a week.

I haven't worn male underwear in years. As to trips to the doctor, I have some panties that look more unisex. Full cut, no lace.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephj View Post
    I wear a bra and panties everyday have for years now the manly thing I do is ride my Harley softtail slim but hey I see more women riding all the time
    I will go one step farther, I ride a 15 Street glde. While you do see ladies riding you rarely see them riding a Bagger.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Underdressing is overrated to me. I just wear comfortable underwear, which is usually men's, unless I am dressing. My really cute panties I like to pair with a skirt or dress, and the full fem ensemble.

Brookes4242 & IleneD ,
    Thank you for serving our country !!

I don't own any male underwear and I'm a full time under-dresser and a part time casual dresser , I wear a uniform for work and it would be the same basic uniform for a male or a female so to me it's only natural to wear my underwear under my uniform, casually I could be dressed in a combination of male and female clothing but it's still all my clothing .
    My Dr's and massage therapist as well as the people in the ER are all professional and I have never had any problems or negative comments.

Hi Jennib!

I get the irony, something so masculine helped you be more feminine! My SO, Joni has always straight shaved. I thought it was one of his antiquated ways of doing things. He's very old fashioned, and probably was born in the wrong century. LOL. But I also noticed, a lot the things that I admire about him, are from his Femm side. He's a better man, because he's in touch with that part of his personality.

I work in a large factory and have for over 4yrs and have underdressed in panties, slips And camisoles as well As an occasional bra and do manly work. Only a few know of my dressing and it hasn't gone in a negative way for me. It is exciting at times to underdressed and know, no one knows your wearing women things under you work-street clothes except you. As far as you know?

Today I wore satin panties and velvet lined leggings under my work clothes and I work in construction as an electrician. It is great to feel feminine while doing traditionally manly jobs

Quote Originally Posted by silknrachel View Post
    Today I wore satin panties and velvet lined leggings under my work clothes and I work in construction as an electrician. It is great to feel feminine while doing traditionally manly jobs
    Awesome Im on nights in a steel mill right now wearing silk panties.

when i give sales presentations to large groups i always wear panties under my suits. when someone starts ranting i just think to myself they have no idea i am wearing panties. makes me smile.

I really like underdressing as much as possible. I really get a kick out of wearing panties under my uniform when I'm on the ambulance. Haven't tried to wear a bra or camisole, yet. With winter coming up it might be easier to get away with that.

Lara