Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never accept a ride from a stranger

Valery I am so glad you are safe! That is so scary. Thank you very much for sharing your story! Fantasies and reality never quite matches.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    You're very lucky nothing happened, don't do that again.

wow thank god you made it out. no strangers the next time...not worth it.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Scary story.

The amount of PMs and unsolicited contact I have gotten from creepers online since I started crossdressing has me weary of engaging with any man who was complimenting me. I'd rather just not hear anything from male strangers I don't know, good or bad. Just leave me alone.
    28 years old, 6' tall, 155 pounds
    Measurements: 33 bust-28 waist-37 hips
    Dress Size: 6, Bra Band Size: 34

Yikes! Even reading your story was scare. Glad you are okay.

Sorry, this brings out the parent in me.

Yes, you were VERY lucky that nothing serious happened. Don't EVER do that again!!
    My name is Carol.

Oh my God Valerie, I am so glad you're ok but after reading that I want to throttle you now!!!
    I had a rare day off yesterday and I went to a park to do makeup at the dashboard vanity and put on some clothes and take photos. A couple of guys in different cars saw me takin' selfies and tried to be discrete as they slowly rolled by my parking spot and came back another two times!

Freaked me out because I was alone and I'm pretty small. Dress up time was over and I left.

Val, please don't do that again.
    Last edited by IamWren; 10-13-2016 at 09:49 AM.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

I'm surprised No one has mentioned that the man committed a CRIME! Now I can understand the reasons that Valery might not want to report this, but the men who commit these sorts of things tend to be repeat offenders. Maybe pass his license plate number to one of tho anonymous "Crime-stopper“ phone lines if one exists in her area.

And Valery, don't do this again. You have to start thinking like a woman.
    Last edited by VeronicaMoonlit; 10-13-2016 at 06:37 AM.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Valery....such a shocking scary story! remember, please always be careful and don't put yourself in this type of situation every again.

A topical subject. We should always understand what can happen to women and how some men try to assume a position of power over women. Sexual predation is real and it is frightening and humiliating for its victims.

Glad you are safe

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Definitely be careful Valery!
    At least everything turned out alright and safe.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Thank you so much for your advice and support girls. Lesson learned u.u

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    ....... It amazes me that some men think they can proposition a woman he doesn't even know and think they will get somewhere. And then he touched you! WTH? Did he think that would put you in the mood!? What a weirdo ...............
    You may not know this but there are male prostitutes around who dress as women and provide sex to men for money. Perhaps this guy thought he was picking up a prostitute. And for crossdressers here, keep this in mind if you go out dressed at night, especially in extra high heels and overdone makeup.

Once again, if you are going to dress as a woman you need to think like a woman.

Wow, be carful.
    In my teens I went out dressed one night and some older guy started driving beside me persistently asking me to get in his car.
    I ignored him and he drove off. A few minuets later I saw the lights of a car coming down the street slowly.
    I crawled under a car in someone's drive (in my favorite dress). It was him looking for me.
    After he left I waited for awhile and then ran home pretty fast.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?