Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Hair And You Know Where

I recently started shaving, and I love the feel of no hair. I shave my legs, and pubic hair and it makes me feel so girlie...I have very little hair above my waist. Now my SO is getting used to the idea, and wants to shave me even more...she wants to shave me. I can't wait for that.

Yes, I love being fully shaved.

For a long time I just trimmed and kept it very short. Then I shaved it all and now I feel a lot more sexy and fem. But then again, I shave every inch of my body ... I mean every where. I do that everrtime I take my shower.

Only way to go!!

I recommend finding a place that does men's bikini waxes. So smooth!

Rub plenty of Nair or Veet into the whole downstairs region, wait fifteen minutes, get under the shower and gently rub with a washcloth. The whole lot comes off, (the hair, not..... you know), and you are smooth and clean without a single scratch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A question about hair dye

Has anyone tried to dye down there for example using Betty Down Under to match a blonde or red wig etc. if so, what were the results.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenR2 View Post
    Rub plenty of Nair or Veet into the whole downstairs region, wait fifteen minutes, get under the shower and gently rub with a washcloth. The whole lot comes off, (the hair, not..... you know), and you are smooth and clean without a single scratch.
    15 minutes is probably too long. The say no more than 7.. I got horrible chem burns on my legs when I left it on longer (and I'm not skin sensitive)
    Wipe it off with a damp washcloth before the shower.. that seems to break/ rip the follicle.

Banned Read only
    As posted above Nair or Veet will remove all of the hair, there are probialy some members that would like for it to remove something else too.

Quote Originally Posted by redtea View Post
    Mine is shaped like a heart so that if i get laid any time soon which is unlikely, I can get high off the humiliation and possibility of that heart being a deal breaker if the panties weren't.
    why? Because I'm weird like that =) Plus it would so be worth it to hear the "awww is that supposed to be a heart, it looks so cute"
    Me too, I'm weird and have it heart shaped. Everything else is shaved from the neck down and it's pretty easy as I have very little body hair. Luckily the hair on my head is thick, I got my grandfathers hair. He lived to 96 and had a full head of hair, unfortunately I also inherited his nose.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Rub plenty of Nair or Veet into the whole downstairs region, wait fifteen minutes,
    How has that worked out. The directions say not to exceed 10 minutes. I have thought of leaving it on longer, but I'm a little afraid to. The ingredients say it contains lye, or caustic soda. That is nothing to fool with. Anybody else leave it on longer then 10 minutes?

Quote Originally Posted by VioletDoll View Post
    15 minutes is probably too long. The say no more than 7.. I got horrible chem burns on my legs when I left it on longer (and I'm not skin sensitive)
    Wipe it off with a damp washcloth before the shower.. that seems to break/ rip the follicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    As posted above Nair or Veet will remove all of the hair, there are probialy some members that would like for it to remove something else too.

So I've used Nair and have done some minimal shaving. But now what's the best stuff to remove facial hair? I've tried using this product called "Magic" but it didn't do a damn thing. I've heard there's a Nair cream for faces, buuuut does anyone know if that stuff actually works?

buuuut does anyone know if that stuff actually works?
    I'm just guessing, but if it is mild enough for faces, it probably doesn't work. Whiskers are thicker and tougher than body hair.

I take a razor to everything except my eyebrows. I love how panties feel while smooth, and how stockings feel on bare legs.

Lara

...I love how panties feel while smooth, and how stockings feel on bare legs...
    Oh my god yes! Tights on smooth legs is truly a feeling like no other!

I started shaving my legs and arms when I morphed into a fanatical bicyclist in the 1980's, and expanded the shorn area to my chest, my tummy, and my buttocks because it looks really funny to have smooth limbs and a hairy torso. I also do as much of my back as I can reach without tearing a rotator cuff, and occasionally get a back waxing. I do minimal shaving in the bikini area because I get folicular dermatitis and leave a patch about 2 inches by 3 inches which trim it down to about half an inch long with scissors.

A word about Nair. I think that they make different formulations and some are meant to be on the body for a shorter time than others. Be sure to read the label for the exact directions on how long to wait before showering. As one poster mentioned, it's shockingly easy to get a chemical rash by leaving the stuff on your body too long. And, do not rub it into your skin as if it is Dermasil! I'm pretty sure that the label warns against using any pressure to force the lotion into the skin.

Also, be careful doing your legs with depilatory lotions; I put Nair on my legs all the way to my upper thighs, my scrotum got into contact with the lotion just from the normal actions I took during the short wait between application and shower, and the result was an extremely painful burn on that very sensitive skin. I don't even want to imagine what sort of harsh reaction might occur if a person accidentally got depilatory on the anal region.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 11-03-2016 at 04:42 PM.

I shave everything except my head and eye brows. There's nothing sexier than the feeling of silky, soft skin. Thankfully, I have no hair on my back and minimal hair on my chest. It still takes me about an hour to get everything perfectly smooth.

Perhaps the best idea is to do a test patch or two first because different people seem to have different reactions. I can leave Veet or Nair, (and plenty of it), on my legs for at least thirty minutes and I would say about the same for my whole pubic area without any adverse reaction at all but can only leave it on my arm or the back of my hand for about eight minutes. Any longer and my arm gets tiny red sore patches, like angry freckles.
    Ps....
    Angry Freckles.... great name for a band.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]