I've been putting off starting dressing and getting my own stuff because it was too risky to do at home. There were always at least 2 other people in my house so I could never dress unless the stars aligned and everyone just happened to be out for a decent amount of time (and I felt bad about using my sisters/cousins things)

Now I've just moved across the country to uni (I'm 19) and through a series of mixups I've ended up with no roommates so I thought I'd make the best of a bad situation (and a student loan) and get some stuff for myself (Using the free amazon prime I get as a student)

I got makeup, underwear, a wig, and a dress and got fully dressed for the first time and it was great, I'm pretty sure I can pass really well once I'm less wobbly with the makeup.

So, filled with confidence after the first dressing session, and because I don't have the internet at my place yet I've ordered a lot of girly stuff while sitting at the library (which is a thrill in itself) a few days ago. I've got shoes, more makeup and more casual clothes (and a girls jacket) so I can go out as a girl and get used to that. And the big thing is I've ordered a 'little red riding hood' costume that I'm gonna wear to the university halloween party and all the accessories to go with it (also I've got general shapewear)

I think I've spent more on girls things in the past week then I spent on guys clothes in the past year, and I can't wait to try it out (the stuff that hasn't arrived yet anyway)