Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First REAL forms

Krisi, I have a pair that I bought from an online CD shop for $65. They were ok for a year, then the silicone nipples split! Felt like wet gummy bears! So I've been looking around for a better set, and the AmoLux was one of my top three choices. Your endorsement will help my decision making.

Reality Check
    They are not cheep, but if you're going to do something you might as well give it your best shot.

I bought mine from Suddenly Fem 4 years ago and just love them! Big investment but they sure complete me.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Aspiring Member
    I bought my first pair last year, and I love them. They aren't top-of-the-range ones though and they don't fix on with glue or tape. They have removable, clear silicone back and shoulder straps so they can be worn with or without a bra. However, the strap connectors are a little obtrusive at times. They quickly warm up to body temperature, and feel very natural. I have slept in them several times without causing them any damage, and it's a wonderful feeling waking up to a pair of breasts under a satin and lace nightie.
    (I tend to sleep on my back, so they don't get squashed - not sure I'd recommend sleeping in them if you ever roll on to your front though)

Got my two sets from the Breastform store as well. Very helpful and understanding company...Agree, no feeling like these better fitting breast forms..

Aren't they great I've been wearing my set for 2 years now cost $100 best money I ever spent.
    Angie

Best $35 I ever spent. I liked them so much I bough a second (smaller) pair.

I prefer the self attachable forms.

I had a pair of asymmetrical Amoena forms with the little self-adhesive dots on the back and LOVED them dearly (3Es, size 4, VERY spendy for a pair). They were very nearly perfect for me. They adhered surprisingly well, even when hot. The fit and under-clothing look was flawless (not so much out of clothing). They are very fragile, however, and after about 2 years of light use, they got a tear. Once they tear, they're done.

To replace them, I got a pair of Aphrodite forms from BF.com. Well, well worth the money. If you're careful with your clothes and get lucky with the skin tone, you could almost pass with some cleavage showing (almost). Sizing is the trick, though, and is different from women's forms. My first pair were mediums, and they were comically large on me. After about two weeks the consistency got weird (bad batch, I was told), and BF replaced them without any hassle. My second (and current) pair are XSes, and they fit perfect as a slightly-less-than 34C. No goo inside so tearing is not a problem. The moral is to be sure of the size. They have held up very well to medium use.

Rachel

Some very helpful experience in here ladies, thank you. Just about to take my plunge into buying some so I'm trying to make sure I make the right choice. So difficult when you have no experience of buying them.

I figure that if I buy a decent pair they will last me and the quality will be worth it. Well and truly over stuffing my bra with spare hose!

Aly
    Getting to know myself in a dress and heels again!

Asymmetrical and a B cup serves me very well.

I do not need too much protrusion.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.